Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finally got the Motorcraft 2150 cleaned, rebuilt, and put back in. Thanks to Broncolade for the writeup he has in the tech section! This is definately something that anyone can do. I went ahead and left the electric choke alone and didn't put in the new gaskets. I'm probably going to convert it over to a manual one soon. I went ahead and installed the egr spacer back in and didn't try to leave it out. I know some vehicles perform better with the added height that allows the air and fuel to mix better. Anyone know of where you can get a non-egr spacer for the ford 2bbl. I checked on summit and jegs and only found 4bbl ones or one setup for the egr. The truck does seem to run better and has much better acceleration for the stock gears and 32" tires. I have the mixing jets out about 2 turns total. I haven't bought the vacuum guage yet to set them properly. Does anyone have a pic of how the stock vacuum hoses are supposed to be routed. Mine has been canabalized with half of the emissions stuff taken out of it. The chart they had on projectbronco.com is hard to read. Wait...maybe I should take a look at my Haynes manual before I ask this... Anyways...If anyone knows where to get a spacer I would appreciate it!

Dave

·
Registered
783 Posts
Need somethin off an older 2 bbl prior to 77 non egr truck and prior to 73 for car.But all the 2 bbl non egr spasers are basically the same.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts