Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Surrounded by Assholes
2,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im going to the in-laws place saturday for some drinks and gambling. Anyways, the game of the night is forty-fives. Can anybody here that knows how to play give me the "dummies" version of how to play?

-Matt

·
Surrounded by Assholes
2,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have googled my ass off for the past hour! Apparently this game isn't all that popular?

·
Banned
6,933 Posts
Always use the Advanced Search function. The major argument, i.e., forty-fives goes in the "with the exact phrase" box, and the limiting argument(s), i.e., "card game" goes in the "with all of the words" box.

The major argument doesn't need to be in quotes if it's a phrase. The limiting argument needs quotes for phrases.

There! That's all you need to know about using GOOGLE advanced search...:thumbup

·
Zombie Hunter
13,696 Posts
marv said:
Always use the Advanced Search function. The major argument, i.e., forty-fives goes in the "with the exact phrase" box, and the limiting argument(s), i.e., "card game" goes in the "with all of the words" box.

The major argument doesn't need to be in quotes if it's a phrase. The limiting argument needs quotes for phrases.

There! That's all you need to know about using GOOGLE advanced search...:thumbup
Thanks Dad!

·
Lick my balls
13,048 Posts
Just play texas holdem

·
Banned
6,933 Posts
Bronco Rob said:
marv said:

Thanks Dad!
You're quite welcome Son! :histerica

Did that hurt?

<poke> <poke>

·
Zombie Hunter
13,696 Posts
marv said:
You're quite welcome Son! :histerica

Did that hurt?

<poke> <poke>
Just bustin' yer chops man.......:toothless

Ogeechee 4x4 said:
Or everyone likes a game of 'phuck your buddy' (it's a card game, i sware :toothless )

Suuuuuuureee.......kind of like MikE2's innocent "hot dog" incident?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts