Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Carnage Boulder? This Sunday the 10th @ 10am???

Several of us ran this two weeks ago. It is very icy. The only ones that made the whole trail were locked at both ends and took many tries at the icy sections. I plan on winching through those icy sections to get through the trail in a shorter amount of time and to get too the fun play on the rocks.

Open/open with chains would walk the trail, though the rock obsticles would be a challenge. Chains are great on ice but would slip on rock plus a locker is needed.

The weather looks great for Sunday, Windy on Saterday!

Sunday
Sunny. Highs 53 to 59. West winds 10 to 15 mph.

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
your going to run carnage buenna vista? Astock truck even with chains doesn't have a chance. I didn't even think you could get to the trailhead this time of year.
What you talkin' about BV?

:doh0715:I fixed it, thanks!

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hope to run Carnage BV this summer1

Road 21 and Indy come to mind as well.

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My rig goed over this:

This rig went over anything:

A built Toy Runner with 35 spline axles and 47" Boggerz.

The trail had a little snow over the ice to start and then it got warm enough to soften the ice for some traction later. I was home by 2pm and BBQ'ed with the family.:beer

·
Registered
267 Posts
Does anybody know of anyone who has run Carnage BV with a full size Bronco? I want to try. Right now though just have 35's, locker in rear only, open dana 60 front, and no winch.

·
Too many broncos!
1,240 Posts
Does anybody know of anyone who has run Carnage BV with a full size Bronco? I want to try. Right now though just have 35's, locker in rear only, open dana 60 front, and no winch.
wow... OOOOOOLD Thread..

I don't know of anyone who has run carnage in a fullsize bronco that wasn't narrowed with an exo cage, 37's fully locked front and rear with a winch.

But let me know when your trying it I would like to see the the carnage :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts