Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is our second meet, last year was awesome. This will be March 29th at the Dennis Carpenter's Reproductions in Concord,NC(next to the speedway). We will have raffles prizes,50/50 tickets, shirts,hats,skullies,koozies,hoodies,and stickers for sale. There will be a RTI pamp for some fun and flex. DC's is giving a tour through out their facillity. We have items from all kind of vendors. DC's is donating fullsize items only for you guys,WH's,Tom'sbroncos,Duff's,WCB's, and many many more. Please come out and show some support and have fun. This is a open invitation for anyone with a bronco or without, but just loves them anyway. There will be drinks and BBQ sandwiches for sale also. Clean those broncos up or bring them dirty...we love'um anyway!!!! check us out CarolinaBroncos4x4Club Thank you,Chuck

·
is FSB'd out
5,159 Posts
I actually plan to make it this year, especially since DC's is only 4-5 miles from my house.

·
is FSB'd out
5,159 Posts
I might try to drive up for it...
Hell, we might have to have a little Dixie Chapter M&G. Might have to fire up the grill, get the fire pit going, stock up the beer fridge and have a little cookout at the johnski estate.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Dam, right in the middle of my SAS! Gonna try hard to make it though.

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,949 Posts
dang....im gonna be home the weekend before that. I'd love to go, but i doubt Ill make it. I've been to DC's a few times for some ODD BALL parts, and was really impressed with the stuff they carrier.

I swear, everytime john plans a get-together at his place i always whimp out.

on a side note...haven't been to carolinabroncos in a while...need to checkout whats new over there...

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What time is the M&G starting at DC's, Chuck?
I will be there early around 9am, but it starts at 10 am until 5pm.

sorry guys, not sure whats up...but I'm not getting my email notifications on PM's and replies. I haven't forgot about you guys though,Chuck

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 56 Posts