Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Did anyone think this was a good idea?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there are a bunch of Ga.Alabama,Tenn. Peoples on here. The Ga.boys gotta crew workin" already.I see alot of Carolina peeps too!I am right off I-85 exactly midway between Charlotte and Atlanta.If there is a Carolina group let me know.If not yall help me start one up.Thoughts,suggestions,moans and groans *welcome*! Thanx JC aka wildthang Peace:rebelflag

·
Registered
159 Posts
I know there are a bunch of Ga.Alabama,Tenn. Peoples on here. The Ga.boys gotta crew workin" already.I see alot of Carolina peeps too!I am right off I-85 exactly midway between Charlotte and Atlanta.If there is a Carolina group let me know.If not yall help me start one up.Thoughts,suggestions,moans and groans *welcome*! Thanx JC aka wildthang Peace:rebelflag
FYI. You might want to make it ga. people instead of boys before the s**t hits the fan. there are some females.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah thats what I wanted to know!

:lolup Yep,Thats what I wanted to know. Because I didn't see a Carolina Group {guys and Girls} in the Dixie Chapter.But I would like to hook up with you guys.I'm new to this site,but been around ford sites and chatrooms<<<back in the day!LOL Thanx for tighting me up! Peace JC aka Wildthang

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
O.K. I unscrewed myself! I am now a member of Carolina Broncos! Peace JC aka Wildthang

1 - 13 of 13 Posts