Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a very newbie question....my 89 has a blue interior and carpet. The previous owner seemed to replace the rear carpet but not the front. I am going to replace all of it so it matches and it seems like OC auto has the best deal on the carpet that seems to have the best reviews. My question is on the color. On different websites like bronco graveyard, it looks like regatta blue is the color. I see that that is not offered on OC auto. They offer lapis blue?? I would love for someone to give me their opinion on what the color is? Thanks in advance!!

Rear carpet that is obviously new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
78 Bronco 351M NP435 NP205 Sniper EFI Hedman Headers Magnaflow Muffler 4.56 Gears Grizzly lockers
1,181 Posts
I would order some free swatches and try matching that way. I can't remember who I got mine from, but I can look it up later. It was for my 77 F-150 when I was considering carpet over rubber.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It looks like you have the new color and old lol
I would love to know who sent you those if you find it. That would be extremely helpful.

·
Registered
78 Bronco 351M NP435 NP205 Sniper EFI Hedman Headers Magnaflow Muffler 4.56 Gears Grizzly lockers
1,181 Posts
I believe it was stockinteriors.com.

I basically looked up the carpet kit I wanted and then looked at all the colors. They have numbers for each color. Then you can go to their samples page and request those swatch numbers and they'll send them in the mail to you.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I believe it was stockinteriors.com.

I basically looked up the carpet kit I wanted and then looked at all the colors. They have numbers for each color. Then you can go to their samples page and request those swatch numbers and they'll send them in the mail to you.
Awesome! That’s where I was looking earlier and had no clue. I’ll go there now! Thanks!

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Yeah, no problem. I don't remember how long it took to get the samples. I actually forgot about ordering them and then they just showed up one day in a stuffed regular envelope.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, no problem. I don't remember how long it took to get the samples. I actually forgot about ordering them and then they just showed up one day in a stuffed regular envelope.
I ordered them last night and it said they would be here in about seven days standard mail. Considering it’s getting worked on, that’s okay! Thanks again for all the help!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Rockauto is the cheapest place to get ACC carpet... The normal cutpile is ~$290 shipped (assuming you don't have to pay tax). I've never heard of "OC Auto", but they're ~$330 shipped for the exact same thing. No reason to spend $40 more to get the same carpet

1 - 9 of 9 Posts