Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wanting to put in carpet in the front only of my bronco because I applied Al's bedliner to the rear. Does anyone know if you can just get the front carpet kit? I looked on Jeff's and LMC, but only could find the complete carpet set. and has anyone used the heat shield in LMC? it says to use both heat shields for maximum heat and noise reduction, does anyone know if this is necessary?

·
Registered
78 Posts
I believe you want the kits that are listed as "passenger area" only. Also do a google search for bronco carpet. There are a couple of places that sell just the front portion. auto_interior is the site that comes to mind.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I have dealt with Auto Custom Carpets in the past. They sell at auto swap meets like in Carlisle PA.
They sell molded replacement carpets in cut-pile and loop styles. Original colors available.
They are located in Anniston AL at 800-352-8216.
Hope this helps.
AH94

·
Registered
510 Posts
I never knew those guys were in Anniston. Cool.

They make most of the aftermarket carpet available thru most vendors. I have used their products in several cars.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
rossinow, I went forward about a foot from where it drops down from the back to the front. Al's liner was really easy to use and it looks really good (I think):histerica I really like your idea of making that little rail. I might try that too. I will try to get some pics posted tomorrow.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
drajj5, I just read ur post and thats a really good idea. Did it go all the way back to where it steps up? which doesnt really matter because I lined it anyway if it didn't. Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts