Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A guy at work seen my bronco, and got to thinking about the old one that he used to have. He mentioned that he had something for me. Well today he brought me the old steps off of it. They are the hoop steps made from Carr. I want to install them, but would first like to ask for a couple of photos with them on broncos. I have seen them on broncos a million times, but never gave it more than a passing thought. Also pics of where and how they are installed would be great. Thanks

·
Registered
238 Posts
We've gotta hook up! I just installed steps on my rig and they look great.
Do you still need to look at my seat brackets? I'll send you a pm.

·
Registered
13,883 Posts
like this?

i pulled the one that was on mine off..one for sliders...two as you can see caught everything

man i miss those days...she ran good

·
Registered
8,256 Posts
mine are Steel Horse not Carr but who cares

Heres some pics:

I dont need em. dont even use em. put em on for my prego wife who couldnt haul it up in to the truck. as soon as i can afford sliders they are gone.

then she wont be able to get up in the damn thing. Yeah. Oh yeah. :chili:

They are pretty sturdy tho. and when yer truck is high enough they dont snag on as much.

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,960 Posts
sliders?

·
Registered
8,256 Posts
bakednaz said:
Isnt that what they call white castle burgers?:thumbup
its what i call a turd that just "slides" right out nice and easy. no pain, grunting, sweating, etc. Which is pretty much the same as a W.C. burger.

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
i had some on my bronco, go to my supermotors and surely youll see a pic of them on there somewhere. i actually busted both of mine off at our little rock pit at our ranch. the thing that sucks about them is the plate they have on the inside of the rocker really bends the rocker up on the inside. so when i broke mine i left the plate in there to make it look halfway normal

1 - 14 of 14 Posts