Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
got any places? i only know of assetique island. id love to go wheeling with others. me & my friend who has a chevy tried to go to this spot i no the othe day but someone put a lock on it.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I live on 11 acres of farmland . I have a powerline near the house, and it has a giant field and a few hills but some of the paths are really tight(dont wanna scratch my baby),lol.
there are some killer fire roads but the all have chains. I just havent found a great place near the house yet. BUMMER
I grew up in ocean city and all my friends went wheelin at assateuge. Also in berlin maryland (NEAR OC) there is a place we all used to go called the pit. all sand it great let me know if anyone wants to road trip!!

·
Registered
463 Posts
glad you got a little somethin. the closest place i got is just a gravel service road up & down some hills under some powerlines. id love to get a bunch of us together & go wheelin tho. sounds like fun.

·
Who needs oil anyways....
1,739 Posts
I only know of some unimproved roads in Western MD. Still looking for other places. I'm in the Baltimore area.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts