Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just sold my 250r today. got 2600 dollars to spend. i have a feeling 4 wheel customs will be hearing from me real soon! planning on getting a skyjacker 8" lift and a set of either 36's or 37's . of course i'm gonna regear. i already checked into gears. gonna go with 4:56's. man , i can't wait. Now i'm getting ready to go celebrate and drink a few:beer with my brother:chili:

·
Registered
295 Posts
Have an 8" skyjacker lift for sale or trade

We're damn far apart, but maybe we could work out a trade and you'll end up with a little more money to spend? I've been trying to sell a new in the box skyjacker 8" lift kit w/ rear leaf springs to match for $2000, or whatevers cooler than shit worth about $2000 for a while. If you want to email me at [email protected] we might work something out.

I need 351w performance stuff, solid axles, all kinds of stuff

Craig

·
FSB warrior
6,113 Posts
Looks like you wont get very far on 2600 bucks then if he plans to lift his truck 8" and get tires and gears

Good luck. Congrats on selling your quad:thumbup

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh yeah forgot to mention i got about 2,000 coming back from uncle sam so i think 4,600 ought to be plenty.got a quote from chris at 4 wheel customs. 1675 i think it was for 8" lift with rear leafs and shocks.

·
FSB warrior
6,113 Posts
bluesquirrel said:
Blocks are cheap, but they get the job done.
They just create another job to do... unless you like uncontrollable rear steer and a broken pinion:thumbup

1 - 8 of 8 Posts