Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to have dual exhaust on my 95, 5.0 and found a cat back dual exhaust from LMC Truck. Anyone tried it?

·
Premium Member
3,944 Posts
lmc does really nice stuff. we used theres on some f-150 that we restored back in the day. they use to give muffler option, not sure if they still do. quailty product when we used them.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
i am honestly not trying to be a prick, but i'm not sure why you posted this here...you really should put this in the noob section or even the 80-96 tech section. you will get more feedback bc the thread will be seen by a lot more people. putting stuff in the chapter sections such as this only gets seen by those in the chapter that frequent this section. do a search for exhaust also, i know there are a couple threads that even have sound clips guys have posted with their different set-ups.

i see you are from nn, va. you going to come out to the starr motors event next weekend? thread here....http://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/showthread.php?t=201256

by the way...welcome! home to meet you at some of the up coming events!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for being honest, but I chose the Dixie chapter to get a local or more VA replies. The LMC duals don't use mufflers they have resonators and was hoping some local had some experience with that. I should have made that clear. Local muffler shop wants $450 to run duals from the cat back, including mufflers and tips. I think that's a little high.

I'm going to try making both the Starr Motors event and the beach run on the 31st. I am trying to get friend to make the beach run with his 87 bronco. Should be a good time.

·
Premium Member
4,792 Posts
Nice xlt sport. The bad part about running dual exhaust in a bronco is the drivers side tailpipe is going to have many bends in it. The less bends in the tubing the better the exhaust flows.

·
Premium Member
3,944 Posts
bart, hope you can make it to both, lots of fun. are you a definate for starr motors??????? lmc use to use a thrush muffler of some sort, but thats been along time ago. i do agree that to do duals there is alot of turns needed to get it to exit on drivers side. could do dual pipes out the passengers side, may be pretty cool. remember its yours do it the way you want it done.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
$229 plus shipping. I would install it myself. I can do most anything with the right amount of beer.

·
Premium Member
3,944 Posts
you could come hang with us on a wrenching day and sure we could get it on. they are pretty easy to do, they come with all hangers and such. they are really nice from what i remember.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts