Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
'93 XLT, white w/ tan interior, auto tran, elec. transfer, auto hubs.
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone try this exhaust system on a 5.0 FSB? LMC sells them. Does anyone else?
Just wondering how they fit and sounded or any other thoughts you may have.
Thanks
Cat-Back Performance Dual Exhaust System with Resonator Tips

·
Registered
48 Posts
To bad I didn't know bout this a few years ago. I looked everywhere (except this place LMC) for a dual exhaust exit. I spent over 700 dollars for blow master and a muffler I didn't want. I even called them to just order the pipes they said NO firmly and I then asked to order it with a different muffler and I got the same response. Only thing that was sort of good was it's supposed to be stainless steel. I'd like to question them what grade of stainless and if its really that grade.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I did one of them years ago on my 87 Bronco from Gibson exhaust. Sounded really good with the resonator tips. Only problem I had with the exhaust going out the rear was if you have the rear window down the exhaust fumes came in the the back window.

·
Registered
82 XLT Lariat 351w, Edelbrock 1406 4bbl ,C6 auto, auto locking hubs ,33x10.5x15
2,185 Posts
I did one of them years ago on my 87 Bronco from Gibson exhaust. Sounded really good with the resonator tips. Only problem I had with the exhaust going out the rear was if you have the rear window down the exhaust fumes came in the the back window.
That's why ford built it with side discharge. A lot of places that do inspection will fail a vehicle if it discharges near an opening window.

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
11,989 Posts
That's why ford built it with side discharge. A lot of places that do inspection will fail a vehicle if it discharges near an opening window.
Hah! On my 94 I had dual exhaust run out the back. Sounded and looked great! But I didnt last but a day before I had em bend the exits out to the side. No cats make for a headache for Sam.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts