Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My bronco has only 1 cat on it. Now the question is the cat I have has the air tube on top. Well stupid me ordered one that did not have the tube on it. Is the tube something I can close off and put the other cat on or will that give some code or something like that.
Let me know thanks.

1990 Bronco, 5.8, Bassani header 2 1/2, and then 3 inch cat back with Cherry Bomb

Thanks

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i will be honest i dont know i need to get out there and look , but i do believe it goes there for the emissions

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here you go

Well riddle me this batman beings you know so much! Does an active duty military who has their vehicle registered in another state that does not require emissions need the tube????
I can honestly see why so many people told me that they do not like this website forum because of individuals like yourself!
Oh and one more thing :goodfinge right back at you buddy!

·
Administrator
22,838 Posts
Well riddle me this batman beings you know so much! Does an active duty military who has their vehicle registered in another state that does not require emissions need the tube????
I can honestly see why so many people told me that they do not like this website forum because of individuals like yourself!
Oh and one more thing :goodfinge right back at you buddy!
well lets see dumb ass...
1. how are we to know where you from and where you vehicle is registered?
2. If you dont like the site, dont come back...
3. and :goodfinge means sarcasm (joke).
4. I can guarantee that I forgotten more about broncos then you will ever learn....:goodfinge

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Funny

:histerica

Well keep up the the attitude toward other members trying to get some help from people who know about bronco's and especially from someone like you who have so much knowledge on broncos!
Replies like you give to people will make this site last a long time, NOT!
Maybe we can hit the trails together sometime.

·
Administrator
22,838 Posts
:histerica

Well keep up the the attitude toward other members trying to get some help from people who know about bronco's and especially from someone like you who have so much knowledge on broncos!
Replies like you give to people will make this site last a long time, NOT!
Maybe we can hit the trails together sometime.
any time your ready....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts