Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! I noticed that alot of members really liked the looks and quality of work on Broncopassions' front bumper. It was made by Steve at CBI offroad and it was custom made for him. I emailed Steve and asked if there was anyway he would go into production on that design and sell it as a bolt on kit. He said he would love to, but in order to do it he would need at least 3 people who were ready to put in an order to offset the cost of purchasing a virgin frame that he could use to use as a jig and mounting design template. Personally I think this is the best looking front bumper I have ever seen and I know alot of other FSB agree. So my question is, are any of you guys interested enough to put your money down? I am and I need two more guys to get it started. For anyone who hasnt seen the bumper check out the pre-runner front bumber post, page 5 or 6, for a front and side view of the bumper. I think you will all agree that Broncopassion has an awesome looking Bronco. Let me know what you guys think so I can let Steve at CBI know .
Thanks guys!!! :thumbup

·
green ones make me horny
11,136 Posts
i saw it and it looks good. got to try and find it again. well see how much it would cost and for what years.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
541 Posts
spankdog said:
Thanks man. I was kind of in a rush when I wrote that tread. Im pretty new to the site and a complete dumb ass when it comes to computers so I have no idea how to put up the pictures from that post.
:doh0715: Spanky
not a problem. me either just got lucky.:beer

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imlikeojnow said:
i saw it and it looks good. got to try and find it again. well see how much it would cost and for what years.
I was asking Steve about making the bumper for both the 80-91 and the 92-96. Mine is a 96 with those stupid ripple frame horns. I asked him about a ball park price and Im waiting to hear back from him. Im guessing around $600 which I know is expensive, but he has a really good rep. on his quality of work and it looks bad ass. I'll post a price when I hear back from him.
Spanky

·
Registered
91 Posts
This is a pic of mine.. that we can make more of. Comes with the 2" receiver for winch or tow hook..plus plenty of light tabs/ flag brackets.

Will try to get better pics later!

·
Registered
489 Posts
spankdog said:
I was asking Steve about making the bumper for both the 80-91 and the 92-96. Mine is a 96 with those stupid ripple frame horns. I asked him about a ball park price and Im waiting to hear back from him. Im guessing around $600 which I know is expensive, but he has a really good rep. on his quality of work and it looks bad ass. I'll post a price when I hear back from him.
Spanky
Thats actaully a pretty good price my buddy built a bumper for a guy he charged him $750.

·
Registered
541 Posts
spankdog said:
Spanky
holw cow i was thinking more arround 400-500. that price+shipping=to damn much:whiteflag

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
N8BIG said:
This is a pic of mine.. that we can make more of. Comes with the 2" receiver for winch or tow hook..plus plenty of light tabs/ flag brackets.

Will try to get better pics later!

Looks good! How much and how does it mount? Try to get pictures of all angles and mounting.
Spanky

·
Sway's jealous of my
2,856 Posts
VEGASOSO said:
When i get home tonight I will take a picture of how mine is mounted for you guys, it is quick removal two bolts. Makes it nice to take off.
2 bolts? I can't see this being sturdy.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
VEGASOSO said:
Just wait for the pics. It is sturdy. Trust me I am not going to put some crappy mount on it. The bumper will be twisted before it broke off.
I love the design of your bumper, and your skid plate. I just want mine to have a little bit larger diameter tubing. Looking forward to see how it mounts up. Nice Bronco btw:thumbup
Spanky

·
Registered
489 Posts
spankdog said:
I love the design of your bumper, and your skid plate. I just want mine to have a little bit larger diameter tubing. Looking forward to see how it mounts up. Nice Bronco btw:thumbup
Spanky
Thanks buddy. Sorry if I came across jerky. I will get those pics up either tonight of first thing in the morning.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
VEGASOSO said:
Thanks buddy. Sorry if I came across jerky. I will get those pics up either tonight of first thing in the morning.
Naw man, you have me confused with someone else:beer I didnt make the comment about the mounts. And Im sure that someone who has put that much time and money into their bronco wouldnt have any cheesy stuff on it. Im really just curious to see your mounts. I was really interested in the Autofab bumper, but like you said, its kind of expensive and you still have to cut the horns and weld it up. I dig your Bronco and the bumper design is cool. Back bumper too. Im going to be coming to sin city to visit a pal of mine that works at 4Wheel Parts out there, so If I dont have my bumper figured out by then, I might have to check out the shop that did the work for you.
Spanky

·
Registered
314 Posts
I saw broncopassions bumper when he first put the pics up. It is one of the best looking tube bumpers I have seen on an FSB no doubt. I might be interested depending on the price and shipping. My other option was to find someone local to build one for me. Or try to build one myself.

VEGASOSO I like you bumper also:thumbup , but I would want a winch mount and don't really need the skid plate.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts