Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No one? Leaving the Centurion home for now, but relocating the 24th. Was looking for screen names to socialize with, and best case scenario, short term roomie til I found a place....

If ya see a beat to death 97 Maxima with 2C plates... Holla'!!!!!!

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
37,330 Posts
yea. sorry dude. not many over there but your welcome to join us in Spokane. I do and I live 40 min. north near Newport.

some decent trails up around Kellog/Kingston. Don't go over there much... not much reason too unless you ski or want to by a car from Dave Smith.
Hope that's not where/why your moving. Just had a friend walk out of there. Waaay to much turn-over to not be trying to screw employees over.

Either way... welcome to the area. :thumbup

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea. sorry dude. not many over there but your welcome to join us in Spokane. I do and I live 40 min. north near Newport.

some decent trails up around Kellog/Kingston. Don't go over there much... not much reason too unless you ski or want to by a car from Dave Smith.
Hope that's not where/why your moving. Just had a friend walk out of there. Waaay to much turn-over to not be trying to screw employees over.

Either way... welcome to the area. :thumbup
Yeah thats why I moved, and I have never worked at a place this incredible.. Rented a place a block from the dealership...

Great people, amazing vehicles, only fail is we don't have Ford... But.... I'll adjust... Been shopping for a used LBZ/Allison for my next drivetrain incarnation....:toothless

·
37,330 Posts
hope you can still say that in a few months. my bro had the same starry eyes, but it didn't last.
I sincerely hope it does work out for you though, just saying... keep your eyes out for a backup plan.

gonna have to join us for a M&G over at 7 mile one of these days... then again, so am I. :brownbag

·
Registered
153 Posts
Ya, i know several people that have work for dave smith never work out for very long, but then again there are alot of cut throat dealer ships out there. there are lots of dealers here in spokane if that happens to not work out for you.

·
37,330 Posts
Dave Guimond. He just walked away... not even 2 weeks ago. You may have met him... depending on how long you been there. He's kinda grumpy bastard, big nose, short hair, good build, short. Known him since 3rd grade. He probably pissed someone off and got his walking papers... but he was telling me about some deal where a car needed repairs after it was sold and the sales guy had to take the hit from his commission, that he'd already received and spent. sounded like a pretty shitty deal, among a few others he told me about. Don't get me wrong... I expect he didn't want to work out there, after he found out some of the less fantastic parts of the gig. I tried my hand at car sales in my 20's... don't know how you guys can do it. I hated it.

I don't have a beef with the lot though... I bought a Heep Cherokee for my X there quite a few years back. Took it home for 3 days on trade/swap and she loved it. They were busy checking out my trade-in (Heep YJ) and the used warranty options and decided to pass, but by that time... the evil bitch was sold, so I bought it anyway. Was a good rig for a few years and the experience was probably my least problematic used car buy. :thumbup

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My week....

Tuesday...

Tonight....

Notice the hood pin?

·
Registered
547 Posts
look's good

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
^ 206 W Riverside, 83837, in the back yard, drive slowly west bound on Riverside, and it shows itself through the gap between 206 and 208.

:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts