Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so for a while my CEL started blinking at me pretty erratic, normally when driving fast, when its damn cold, and occasionaly when my Rpms are up there right before i shift. Anyways, I replaced my O2 sensor yesterday and got my codes scanned today. I don't know exactly what to make of the print out they gave me. here's what the paper says.

Trouble Codes:

KOEO codes

11 System Pass

Memory Codes

29 Insufficient input from the Vehicle Speed Sensor
(then it tells me what that does)
32 EGR open/ erratic or valve position senor too slow
(again gives description on what it does)
41 No Exhaust Gas Oxygen switching detected-always indicating lean
(description again)

Then it tells me about KOER Codes and afterwards it says,

Pending Codes: No Codes reported
Freeze Codes: No codes reported

Thats pretty much what the paper looks like and says. I don't know whether or not the codes are from earlier problems that are stored or if they're new, and why the CEl keeps blinking at me like it does. I'm sure I know why my VSS is on there(ripped it out with more electrical and speedo cable with front drive shaft). By the way, I have an 89 5.0 EFI, it has just over 148,000 miles on it. any help would be GREATLY appreciated, i did a search and all i found is other problems and somthing about a code 11 system pass means its good(i think). thanks for the help guys.

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hey, thanks man. Its a good thing i've got some friends with toys. don't have to pay for a thing. but next time i'm going to try doing a self test.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts