Registered
6,177 Posts
:repost:

Just kidding :toothless

That's pretty sweet.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
aye sweet it is, but it doesn't actually function as a cell phone. Therefore youd have to carry two cell phones, and might as well just carry a gun.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm guessing it's for its stealthiness. Like, for kids to take to school. You could probably get one into court.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Very innovative, don't think that I would carry a loaded one in my pocket for fear of losing my jimmys.

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
Just what everybody needs

·
No avatar required
10,956 Posts
88pimpin said:
I'm guessing it's for its stealthiness. Like, for kids to take to school. You could probably get one into court.
When we went to court to finalize our kids' adoptions we couldn't even take cell phones into the courthouse.

·
RIP Spring Creek Off Road
6,012 Posts
bnkrtstk said:
When we went to court to finalize our kids' adoptions we couldn't even take cell phones into the courthouse.
court's just like the airport for us.... we have to turn em on and then press some buttons so they know it's real.... then they tell us to turn em off

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
very intersting indeed, wounder if its accurate, unless you put the cellphone right at someones skull and hit 5

die you mofo, wtf its in cell phone mode :rofl:

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
That is sweet, I want one. :thumbup

Edit: They could probably get it to work like a real phone, look at those new Sliver phones how thin those are, all you would have to do is stack something like the Sliver on top of it.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bnkrtstk said:
When I went to court, they just made you pull out your metal stuff. Didn't even look at the phone. Town of 6,500. And there wasn't a jury. It was the preliminary trial.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts