Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
12,731 Posts
Dont break the visor over the windshield. They are worth their weight in silver.

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
12,731 Posts
Either way. Guys will pay 200+ for that. Ive bought a few in the junkyards for $15 but they are rare.

Reactions: canuckistan97

·
Premium Member
4,419 Posts
It looks like a sport edition with a graphics kit
Good eye; that truck is a red xlt sport with paint modification. I didn't notice till your post. They painted the door handles red but the black mirrors and leather OEM seats give it away. Probably has dual lighted sun visors too. So a loaded xlt sport kinda rare for a conversion company to start out with a more loaded model. I would much prefer those OEM leather seats over the ugly conversion company seats centurion and the like install. FYI ebay has new leather seat covers so you can restore your OEM leather back to new.

What color was the tailgate lock cylinder- painted red also? Any cargo cover or tailgate net? Is the rear bumper xlt sport red or did they paint it black?

·
Registered
1994 bronco xlt, red, 5.8
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Good eye; that truck is a red xlt sport with paint modification. I didn't notice till your post. They painted the door handles red but the black mirrors and leather OEM seats give it away. Probably has dual lighted sun visors too. So a loaded xlt sport kinda rare for a conversion company to start out with a more loaded model. I would much prefer those OEM leather seats over the ugly conversion company seats centurion and the like install. FYI ebay has new leather seat covers so you can restore your OEM leather back to new.

What color was the tailgate lock cylinder- painted red also? Any cargo cover or tailgate net? Is the rear bumper xlt sport red or did they paint it black?
Yeah that’s where it gets more confusing, the rear bumper is chrome, there’s nothing special on the interior. Tailgate lock cylinder was chrome with special Centaurus badges around it, But the cylinder didn’t match my key, it was a mirror of my key. If I stop by where I’m storing it today I’ll take pictures of the locks

·
Registered
1994 bronco xlt, red, 5.8
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Yeah that’s where it gets more confusing, the rear bumper is chrome, there’s nothing special on the interior. Tailgate lock cylinder was chrome with special Centaurus badges around it, But the cylinder didn’t match my key, it was a mirror of my key. If I stop by where I’m storing it today I’ll take pictures of the locks
It really seems like it’s only an exterior package on it, I can’t tell if someone did this on their own or if the company that made Centaurus conversions did it. If someone did it on their own I would assume they would stop at paint and that sticker on the side but they went out of their way to put the badging on and special logos on all the lock cylinders

21 - 27 of 27 Posts