Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Roll Tide!
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright so i finally got an original center console for my truck (was missing when i bought the truck) and the little black things that go down in the hole to hold cups and keep them from falling into the console are missing.

does anybody have these things or know where the heck i can find these things? any help is greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
5,104 Posts
BD26,

I would post this up in the WTB section and see if anyone has any... Steve83 would be my first guess. Or, you can try the local boat supply store. A lot of guys get them from there....

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
I tryed to get one from the Ford Stealership, they had them, $21.00 each!:shocked
No thanks, not that important.:twak

·
Premium Member
5,104 Posts

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
West Marine is where I got mine from a few years ago. One of them broke, and I was too busy at the time to replace it again, so I just dropped a deep black can in there, and forgot about it.

·
Roll Tide!
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well i just went to west marine and i tried them and the top part is too wide and gets stopped by the curve of the console before it gets all the way down in there. so does anybody know of any other places to go?

not very many boat shops around here since the closest lake/river is about 2 hours away.

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
i may have a used set. i'll dig around a bit... ....

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
You can order some deap ones like these from a boating supply store.
[/IMG]

how do they work with a 20 oz. cup? i find if i leave a coffee cup in there while driving it sloshes around alot and makes a mess.

·
Cleaning the trails
932 Posts
Just a thought. Have not been to one, but one of the large RV supermarts, Camping World, etc may have something. Or a van convsion place. They use the consoles with the drop in cups. Might find them there.

·
Chrome gets me home
2,903 Posts
i bought boat ones and the lip was to wide and like you said hit the curves of the console...my quick fix was a couple rounds with a dremel and boom big enough lip to stay there and small enough to fit the curves, i just need to epoxy them in b/c they stick to the bottom of cups sometimes...

·
Registered
337 Posts
there are 2 sizes ...(typically) the small ones look too small, but they arent!, the place i went was nice enough to let me take them out to my truck in the parking lot to try both sizes before i paid... ended up taking the smaller of the 2 ... a good idea is to take your favorite coffee cup in and pick the one that matches

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
i didn't forget you. my day off is sunday... maybe? i recall i grabed them out of a parts truck to hold little screws and fuses and such, while i was gutting it... just gotta dig around the garage...

1 - 20 of 48 Posts