Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

21 - 40 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Might be a shot in the dark but possibly out of a 4-dr FSB?
possibly but im sure centurion also bought seats from other seat manufactures like the other conversion companies. i know the chevy trucks they did had seats bought from another company. ive not seen a brick centurion with a center seat but ive only seen a few in general. i know the 2nd row was unique to them but the 3rd row is the stock bronco seat and the front bucket seats are.

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
12,346 Posts
I've actually seen very similar in a conversion F150, now that you mention it. Top looked closer to the third pic.

A population conversion company around here was Ozark. Seen a few of their conversions in the JYs.

I have seen a Centurion crew cab f150 on the road here too, but obviously couldn't look inside while we passed each other at 65mph

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

that first one isnt ugly not a wood fan but i could paint it gray or black wrap it in vinyl etc... i wonder what company they bought them from

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
12,346 Posts
I'll see if I can find something next time I'm at the yards. Theres still a conversion f150 up there with one I think.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My 1994 f150 extra cab uses these seats there is a bracket that goes under the middle seat that attaches to the inner set of mounting bolts on the 2 bucket seats be sure to get it

·
Addicted to Junk
12,346 Posts
ok hope your close otherwise shipping aint gonna be fun.
Haha I meant just for info, not shipping the seat.

Fyi, I found one in a van, of all places, yesterday. The mount was much different, but the seat looked like the ones above with the wooden topper. It was pretty ratty. Didnt really see anything labels on it.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
My 1994 f150 extra cab uses these seats there is a bracket that goes under the middle seat that attaches to the inner set of mounting bolts on the 2 bucket seats be sure to get it
94 is alot different than a brick nose though. bricks didnt have this as an option cept for conversion trucks.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Haha I meant just for info, not shipping the seat.

Fyi, I found one in a van, of all places, yesterday. The mount was much different, but the seat looked like the ones above with the wooden topper. It was pretty ratty. Didnt really see anything labels on it.
thanks for the effort my friend

·
Addicted to Junk
12,346 Posts
Found this in a 92+ conversion supercab pickup. Purple and white fade paint even lol!

Only markings I saw were "SeatCo" on the bottom. As you can see, it is a sliding seat as well, and the entire front seats bracketry is custom. Much different than the factory style '20' seat. All three front seats were a plushier fabric than factory too.

20200123_125804.jpg
20200123_125752.jpg
20200123_125746.jpg
20200123_125918.jpg

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
no luck guess I just see about recovering something like you posted from a junker. anybody know how wide the center seat should be right off? where do you live at actually? that one would be pretty easy to recover.

·
Addicted to Junk
12,346 Posts
That'n is in KC MO. It's the same as another 92+ conversion f150 up there too. At least the fabric and plushiness are the same. I can measure one on Thursday when I go up there.

·
StemCellResearch
745 Posts
I have a blue center jump seat from a 92 in good condition. I also have a bracket that holds all 3 seats down to a flat floor pan, which I believe they used in earlier years. I also have the slider tracks, which are much more narrow in height than stock so as to not raise the seats. Located in Las Vegas,nv. looking for $100+ shipping. I have a ups account for discount

·
Addicted to Junk
12,346 Posts
I have a blue center jump seat from a 92 in good condition. I also have a bracket that holds all 3 seats down to a flat floor pan, which I believe they used in earlier years. I also have the slider tracks, which are much more narrow in height than stock so as to not raise the seats. Located in Las Vegas,nv. looking for $100+ shipping. I have a ups account for discount
I saw your FS thread and copied the pic, because its the mount I was referring to early in this thread, where the base for the jump seat is integral to the bucket seats base. Proves I was partially right lol! @fodder see I wasnt crazy! Wonder why the two mountain exist?
DD284726-07CA-4146-808E-5925A18AF7E9.jpeg

·
Registered
'92 Custom w/ '95 MAF 5.0, 33's, 4.10 LSD
2,225 Posts
^ That's very different. Maybe that version is designed to interchange with bench seats that may have different hole arrangement by default?? That seems like a stretch, as I think the holes are the same regardless of seat type, but that's all I've got.

I suppose that '92 could have been an early version and they figured out later it could be improved with less metal.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
with the 90 seats they look out of place

21 - 40 of 69 Posts