Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to send my best wishes to those on the central coast. Hope you guys are all OK and not too much damage. Brings back oh so many memories of the Northridge quake..luckily this time I'm in San Diego and didn't feel a thing. To those of you between Los Angeles and San Fransisco I hope your doing alright.

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
hmmmm , no comments here

I saw there were to be aftershocks for a few days too ... possibly bigger than the first

all the best to those out there ...

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
8,652 Posts
What the hell happened over there? I heard there was a big earthquake, but theyre not talking about it on the local news now :shrug

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
It was only like what 6.5?? We get those regularly up here in Alaska but they never make the national news.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Bronco85 said:
It was only like what 6.5?? We get those regularly up here in Alaska but they never make the national news.
That's b/c there population is more dense so there is more damage.

·
OUCH!!
1,044 Posts
has anyone heard from Andy I heard that earthquake was real close to pismo

·
Registered
506 Posts
Damn, I didn't know. I was at work. My little bro lives in san jose. :(

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
Broncomx said:
has anyone heard from Andy I heard that earthquake was real close to pismo
i'm fine. i'm home in Santa Cruz for the break so i missed it. too bad because i love earthquakes :chili:

i hear that the mountain range behind my school is a foot taller now and the epicenter was only like 15 miles from my school. i have also heard that 2-3 people have died and that the clock tower in paso robles (about 30 miles north of SLO) fell over.

badblack,the bay area should be fine. my parents house is 30 miles closer to the quake and it was fine.

·
Premium Member
23,563 Posts
Andy351 said:
i'm fine. i'm home in Santa Cruz for the break so i missed it. too bad because i love earthquakes :chili:

i hear that the mountain range behind my school is a foot taller now and the epicenter was only like 15 miles from my school. i have also heard that 2-3 people have died and that the clock tower in paso robles (about 30 miles north of SLO) fell over.

badblack,the bay area should be fine. my parents house is 30 miles closer to the quake and it was fine.

andy, kelly said the hosiptal was feeling it yesterday in palo alto. I didn't feel shit in union city

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
jopes said:
andy, kelly said the hosiptal was feeling it yesterday in palo alto. I didn't feel shit in union city
wow, barely felt it in Santa Cruz. it wasn't anything like the Loma Prieta one in '89 when it felt like our house was exploding.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts