Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,780 Posts
There really isn't anything much around our area. It's pretty hard to find any place you could even work your 4x4 to keep the spindles moving. I've got a couple of Orange grove roads I drive my trucks down every month or two just to engage the 4WD. There's another thread that's been around for awhile and a group got together for a trip through Ocala a few months ago.

·
Premium Member
4,780 Posts
Yeah, I've always been more of a trail rider myself. Ocala's about the closest thing around for us. I don't think there's anything over in the Green Swamp area that's ridable or even allows vehicles. If anything, I think, there's only horse trails.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea i guess i might need to make a trip up to ocala then. theres plenty of trails out in richloam to ride they just dont want you playing in the mud and hot dogging out there. ive been to ocala a few times in dune buggys its a pretty good time. i might try to make it up that way!

·
Registered
33 Posts
had some fun while i was up there huntin stay on numbered roads they have blocked off alot of old trails near hopkins prarie but still some good ones in the dog hunting area let me know if you do always lookin for a reason to get up there

1 - 8 of 8 Posts