Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
penis
3,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone up for it? Bloomington/Normal area, Peoria area, Lincoln area, Decatur area, or anywhere inbetween or around it?

·
Registered
182 Posts
I am. I live 30 mi south of Springfield. Could do a Bronco truck show, or head over to the other side of Jacksonville. There is a new off road park that has opened up and Im anxious to go! Open every weekend rain or shine. :beer

www.mudmayhemandmotorsports.com/

·
penis
3,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would have to get a day off I work weekends LMAO. But if I can and we get enough people then I would be up for it. Once i get the work i need done to my BKO I would be willing to go.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I dont have that kinda patience. lol. I dont have a lotta friends that roll around in Broncs, but lots of 4x4s that could run a heck of a convoy. Just be a shame to have all those trucks show up to be out done by the power of my all stock, 32 year old Bronco!!!

·
Nvr Been Bnnd
8,675,444 Posts
id be up for it! possibly in the fall?:beer

·
Registered
15 Posts
i may consider meeting up and meeting with you guys this fall. if my beast isnt torn apart, trying to get everything together for an intake swap and exhaust.

·
I did all for the Nookie
7,252 Posts
I could drive over if you want to still do it.

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,197 Posts
i'd be down. but if there is wheeling going on i'll need to ride with someone on the trails. my college budget doesn't allow me to buy another bronco.

·
penis
3,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wheeling is out this would be a simple meet and greet to meet up and make plans in the future, wheeling off road trip, what ever we can plan or want to do.

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,197 Posts
Wheeling is out this would be a simple meet and greet to meet up and make plans in the future, wheeling off road trip, what ever we can plan or want to do.
i'm down. let me know when. i got weekends off.

I'd be up for it...would be about 2 hour drive for me, in in Chicago burbs.
carpool?

·
MORTAL KOMBAAAAAAATTT!!!!
2,976 Posts
I'd be up for a meet. Wouldn't be able to bring the bronco though, its broke. Springfield, would be a good central location spot meet. they have a good strip club there, and I'm not sure what else. probably places that serve food, and plenty of gas stations.

·
penis
3,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Right now I am aiming for late feb-early march..... If anyone is interested PM me locations I will get back and set up a central meeting place and we can get this rolling.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
I'd say count me in!

·
MORTAL KOMBAAAAAAATTT!!!!
2,976 Posts
I'm in. I'll try to get the bronco rolling by then. If not, then I'll drive the DD up there. If people more southern in the state want to drive to where I am and I'll drive the rest of the way, that would be cool with me, so they don't have to drive 3 or 4 hours strait. I'm about 100 miles out of springfield. If we met late march early april, that would be good spring time weather, there is a pretty good lake up there, if you guys like to fish? I work every 3rd saturday, I'd like to try and schedule it around that, however it works out for everybody else, post up.

http://www.visit-springfieldillinois.com/Lincoln/

·
penis
3,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Right now Bloomington/Normal is the set location i am close to that and also close to springfield as well. Once we agree on a set place it will come down to time and setting up everything from there.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I'd love to be a part of this group. I am in Streator, 61364.

My bronco is all torn apart right now though.:doh0715:
I'd try to meet up and see the vehicles and meet some local bronco owners.

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,197 Posts
I'd love to be a part of this group. I am in Streator, 61364.
Know an old man named Jim? (i dont know his last name). drives an 05-07 Silverado 2500 Diesel. Big into hunting and fishing.

·
Nvr Been Bnnd
8,675,444 Posts
I am. I live 30 mi south of Springfield. Could do a Bronco truck show, or head over to the other side of Jacksonville. There is a new off road park that has opened up and Im anxious to go! Open every weekend rain or shine. :beer

www.mudmayhemandmotorsports.com/
this idea sounds good... never been there but id be willin to go, even if its just to get stuck and drug out:thumbup

1 - 20 of 128 Posts