Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Howdy howdy howdy!
5,515 Posts
Yep, that's another company that altered these rigs. I believe the centurion version has a more plush interior while the metropolitan is more of a standard interior.

·
Thanks 351w500
5,447 Posts
Yea they were the other company to make four door broncos.They did things a little different then Centurion and they didnt have all the options as a Cent.

·
Thanks 351w500
5,447 Posts
All i know of is Metropolitan and Centurion's And there are a few that i know of that were home brewed. Jeff,Eric,Audra,Kevin,Bob or Malo on here might have way better info on it. Im sure one of them will post in here shortly.

·
Thanks 351w500
5,447 Posts
There is a lot of good info on fourdoorbronco.com if you want to stop in and have a look.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
There was also Magnums. I've hear that Metro's were built better than Centurions, but i have yet to see one that was better built or nicer than a Cent. Most Metros that i have seen have frame splices, weird roofs/ragtops, or fiberglass bedsides that are glued on.. In reality its rare that there are two fourdoors that are built exactly the same. There was very little documentation and there was a lot of experimentation. I guess that means that each one is unique. (excuse my spelling)
Are you in the market for a Fourdoor? A few months ago i went to look at nice Metro in Olahoma, the seller was asking right at $2K for the truck, little rust, but complete, the guy had owned it for 10yrs. I almost bought it, but decided to pass for at least another year before i get another Fourdoor.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
My 4 Door was built by "DaBryan Coach Builders"... Mine is 1 of 35 that they have built & is the only one that have still heard about...

Heres how it started...

There Brochure

·
Age. Fac ut gaudeam
3,881 Posts
My 4 Door was built by "DaBryan Coach Builders"... Mine is 1 of 35 that they have built & is the only one that have still heard about...

Heres how it started...

There Brochure

I like very much. Jizz. In. My. Pants.

:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts