·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://spokane.craigslist.org/cto/2790323898.html

Mine,

2500$

1990 Four Door Bronco
6.9 IDI NP435 Dana 60/70 (Not a Sterling, I know the difference)
8x170 mm bolt pattern
16.5x12 Weld Typhoons mixed Interco tires, essentially the same size, 37 rear 36 front
Shackle flip in the rear 3/4 ton rears up front
Needs a handful of things, Thermostat, dash has issues, RSK in front to regain ride height, umm.. Windshield, seats are mismatched, no topper.
Rare? yes
I have always wanted to be this guy, so... "Only one of 60 ever built"

Mwahahaha... (they actually built closer to 4300 over 10 years)

It is the marriage of a CrewCab F350 and a Bronco. I have had a good time in this rig, I just don't have the time, energy, or the desire to appropriate the funds to finish it. Is the $2500 negotiable? Maybe.

Will I consider a trade? Sure.. Your Bronco, Suburban, k5, Durango, Rover or FJ60 and $$$$ will make you an owner. Maybe a 'Charger/Trailduster if they run. the Charger will have to be pre 78, want topless. Clean is not a requisite on trade, just gonna trail bash it. If you finish the RSK it will fit and clear 40's at full stuff. I did with the old lift springs, 4" lift. Swapping to these springs increased ride comfort, and lost me 4" until that RSK is finished.

Clyde

Kellogg ID.. Spokane, Couerdalene, Missoula if that helps you picture where I am at all.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wish I had the funds or the desire to finish it out.

Cleaning it out tonight was rather painful. Technically the guy in Mojave still "owns" it. But we are going on 4 months now with only verbal commitment, and reciprocation of contact is getting weaker on his end... so... I need $

Clyde has to go.

$2,000. fly in, drive home. Yes it will need a t-case, and the angle changed on rear pinion.

With your earnest money in place, I will create both those items.

Runs alright, keep her closer to 60, and she will do 18~, run 75 and it will still see 15~

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Willpost current pics Probably Sunday..

and then later tonight I willl pull up some from my "Clyde" spank bank and get them posted.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

HAD A SOFTTOP.....

On 40's.......

Stock rear height, superduty leveling kit up front, HMMV 37's...

Probably shoulda left it here, was a nice height, really...

THE day I bought in 9/09

Gawd I hated it stock... lol that gay azz Brick noze trim, the top, and they look so outta proportion stock height...

Will find some more current ones and post them.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" lift on 33's
35,459 Posts
just looked at this last night on craigslist. sorry to see it go... sorrier I couldn't possibly use a third, even a cool ass centurion. good luck though. nice rig!

P.S. May want to update or remove the craigslist link as it's going to the expired ad you re-upped. :thumbup

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
As I was posting these, I just had a full tilt offer.. I have 30 more, lift, etc. interior. Before I continue I need to make sure the offer is solid

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Driver side rear..

Pass side rear...

Pass front...

52" fronts, or 56.x" fronts, your choice...

Where the shackle sits with a 57" front, no RSK

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Inherent coolness... just oozing...out of it's every pore..

Interior needs love, the brown is the color I was going to dye all the panels, just never got past that color swatch.

Gonna wanna hit a pick and pull... in defense, it has been started down the "part out" path when I bought it, was weak going in to the game...

Full $ offer gets my shift knobbies.... Yes they WILL pivet on the wrist pins...

hard to see, but the ODO reads 00719. if it read 10,719 pretty confident it would be accurate, and has only flipped once to the best of my knowledge. (110,719, ran 8-10k on it with no speedo/odo)

Nope, the guy who owned a detail shop for 15 years does NOT own a shop vac or extractor.. lame, right?

Look Ma! Rear heat!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I got WOOD!!!!!!!!! the only piece of Centurion wood....it has had since acquisition

add 3", so 12.5" here

Add 3" so 8.5" here, really needs the RSK finished. Custom ran these springs, and with the exact lift I have done (gaining that 4" from the RSK) he cleared 42's at full stuff. tape comes to rest on a 37" tire rear, and a 36" tire front.

·
Registered
280 Posts
If it wasn't so rough I'd be interested. Where's the fancy fuel line off the IP go?? Kept up on SCA/DCA's?

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The rubber line? capped off something unnecessary.

6.9's aren't as susceptible to cavitation, but yes, I kept up on the SC/DCA's. Dealership I worked with only buys "diesel" antifreeze. I shopped my antifreeze exclusively from him.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts