Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, new member here, im 16 live in GA and love offroad wheelin. I drive a stock bronco 2 86. I hope to get a job and moeny soon (which ever comes firsT) and lift it and get some bigger tires. its touch 4x4 and low range automatic with new trans. i will get pics sometime later

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Columbus bout a hour south of atl

·
Dead Horse
5,931 Posts
i thought this thread was closed... anyways welcome to FSB!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea i did to, i was like wow what did i do already

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,912 Posts
Somebody... *cough*gearrat*cough* got clicky happy and clickd the wrong button, lol. Cause I IMed him and was like, wtf, lol.

Seems like we have a couple other GA boys down your way, I know 'Got A Hoss' lives down there, but he doesn't have his Bronco anymore, just a Super Duty now.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BroncoBabe said:
Somebody... *cough*gearrat*cough* got clicky happy and clickd the wrong button, lol. Cause I IMed him and was like, wtf, lol.
Huh? thats cool. right now im jsut trying to make friends and find places i wont get in trouble or chased for riding at. I got a question is a 3000lb hand winch, not a come along, good for now or should i ebay it and get new winch. i was just gonna buy new line for it stronger rating.

·
The Anti Yam!
22,674 Posts
I'v been to Ga before, I'v even been to Columbas.

I'v even listened to Rock 103 (102.9fm)
One of your Advance Autoparts has a small pond next to it.
There are lots of Baseball fields there.

Welcome to FSB :beer

Do you like Yams?

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
Welcome Chad, Once had a BII, helluva performer, saddens me I sold it....do like the full size better tho! As far as a winch, recommend stationary, warn, mile marker etc, seems easier to deal with on the trail...be ecareful with tires (my good friend learned the hard way) a BII handles 30 inchers well, above that is a lot of strain on the D/T......

Watch Mels' threads, she is the M&G queen of Dixie Chapter....

Get active, much to learn here....

When you are asked if you like Yams, if you just say yes, you will avoid a lot of silly comments from *****.

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
Gacknar said:
I'v been to Ga before, I'v even been to Columbas.

I'v even listened to Rock 103 (102.9fm)
One of your Advance Autoparts has a small pond next to it.
There are lots of Baseball fields there.
Stalker :wacko

:goodfinge

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
haha yea thats us baseball fields and lots of mud , no real difficult trails really, that i know of yet. except one huge hill near northside. and thanks for the support guys. what size tires would you recomend for stock height and alot of on road drive but yet great offroad performance thats arent to expesnive

update truck is back from shop gas guaged fixed, fuel injectors clean. and thats it lol hope to get some real shit done to it soon.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts