Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You think you got a bronc. Come have a pulling contest with me if you win ill give you 50 bucks, if I win you buy the truck 1500 ask your frinds to chip in before you get your ass yanked around:goodfinge I even got bald tires in the back come n get some baby:thumbup You can at least get the money back on parts but if there is a bad ass bronco in Austin, Tx step up ::rockon

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I dont expect many takers I know there are only a few Broncs in Austin/Cedar Park area that do anything besides drive mall parking lots.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No takers just what i thought bunch of bull Sh#!T nobody got a better Bronco in Austin than mine. You all need to trade your trucks in for a for a civic and save your self some money chumps.
I would of thought that somebody had a bronc worth more than 1500 in Austin but I guess thats not the case chumpsticks. you can ban me but you cant pull me backwards!!!!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not tryin to piss any one off. Just want to see whats out there got to get rid of the bronc this week any way why not have fun doin it.

·
Thanks 351w500
5,447 Posts
WTF lol You would owe me 50 bucks. But sense you say the loser has to buy it for 1500 I think if some one wins you should give then 1500.
If your trying to sell it,It would help in you put it in the right forum for one. And then it might help to if you posted pics and any info on it. Or at least just update your post you have for it already

·
Registered
215 Posts
What a joke. Winner gets $1500 but only if the winner is you ??????????? How the hell do you expect anyone to fall for that.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Hell, i'll take your money, buy beer with it, and you can help me drink it! Concrete or dirt? Drive or reverse? 2wd or 4wd? pick your poison!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I figured i would start a lot a S#!t with that post. :whiteflag I am no longer offering that deal i know there are plenty of badass broncos in Austin just had not got drunk and posted anything till last night:haha Thanks all you guys for all the help with my truck and sorry if i pissed yall off.:beer

·
Registered
215 Posts
Fail.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts