Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every day that I come to this site I vote for it. By clicking the Top 4X4 sites logo at the top of the page. And every day I'm sick of seeing the Chevy guys at ColoradoK5 ahead of us. Were number 4 and they're number one. So why don't we go there and vote? Our Fords are better than there Chevy's so we ought to take pride in it abd show them who number 1 really is.

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,998 Posts
the more reminders to vote for this site, the better!

i voted.:thumbup

·
o[|||]o
11,147 Posts
:stupid , I just voted (again).

·
o[|||]o
11,147 Posts
derrick36 said:
What do we get if we win?
A better site. Joe could possibly get more advertising. Its win/win.

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,563 Posts
derrick36 said:
What do we get if we win?
we dont "win" anything, there is no prize, BUT, top4x4 is a very popular site with alot of traffic coming and going, the greatest thing we get out of it is exposure, the closer to the top, of course the more we get, we actually get alot of first time members from top 4x4, we get the eye of advertisers and the pride in knowing we're at the top of the class in the 4x4 internet world :thumbup

this doesnt mean squat to some people so they dont vote, thats fine, its their time and choice but IMO its beneficial to the site and the members

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
we are at the top of the class in the 4x4 world, we dont need no stinkin votes to prove that...

I would vote but its blocked here at school. I'll do it when I get home.

·
Premium Member
2,185 Posts
i vote almost every time i visit. If we could just get like half the people who visit a day to vote, we would be set.

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
I vote, not all the time, but when I remember.

But...

I've been watching Top 4x4 for years...you'll NEVER knock Colorado K5 off the top. They have their shit together in a way that is just...spooky...it's like a cult or something.

I think anything in the top 5 there is an achievement, and we are always consistently #4.

·
o[|||]o
11,147 Posts
One away from a tie for second :popc1:

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
I don't understand how Colorado K5 is in first, they don't even have a banner on their site to vote.
I voted, but I don't always remember.
Hey Joe, mabey you could set it up to where you have to vote to get to the BS boards, (chit-chat, etc.)

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,563 Posts
peteyg said:
I've been watching Top 4x4 for years...you'll NEVER knock Colorado K5 off the top. They have their shit together in a way that is just...spooky...it's like a cult or something.
we were number one a few times over the last couple of years but your right ck5 is hard to beat

Potamus said:
Hey Joe, mabey you could set it up to where you have to vote to get to the BS boards, (chit-chat, etc.)
thats against the rules i believe, i dont want to make people vote, i hope they want to vote :thumbup

·
Registered
245 Posts
just voted for the second time today and we jumped from 4th to 2nd in just a few hours

let's keep it up

·
green ones make me horny
11,136 Posts
i vote twice a day once here and once at work

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
dsotmoon said:
we were number one a few times over the last couple of years but your right ck5 is hard to beat

thats against the rules i believe, i dont want to make people vote, i hope they want to vote :thumbup
How are they getting votes? They don't have a "vote here" banner, have you checked their site? Beside, I want to vote, but I can be pretty absent minded.:banghead

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,563 Posts
Potamus said:
How are they getting votes? They don't have a "vote here" banner, have you checked their site? Beside, I want to vote, but I can be pretty absent minded.:banghead
i havent looked lately but they used to have one on their main page and one inside the forums

1 - 20 of 84 Posts