Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, I almost made a HUGE mistake. I sold my Bronco to my brother as a favor and started having second thoughts. The truck has been sitting in my driveway for 3 weeks (still there) as he hasn't picked it up yet. I called him yesterday and asked him to take his $500 back and he said SURE, No problem. I was so relieved, my kids cheered when they heard the news. My thoughts were this, it's my only 4x4 so going to beach in OBX would be a no go, driving in the snow would be a no go and having it as a SHTF vehicle would be great. My wife drove it until we had our fourth kid so she's now in a minivan. The Bronco is all mine for a project truck now. It just so happens that it needs tires, the shiftster and locking hubs so I guess I'll start there. What was I thinking selling my baby!?!

·
THE GHETTO VAQUERO
2,449 Posts
I was soo relieved the couple of times I put mine up for sale that I didn't get any serious offers. Both times I did it I started feeling this emptiness inside me. But mine has sentimental value as well. But yeah glad you changed your mind. These things can get on our nerves, but I think that adds to our love for them.

·
I see Broncos
6,013 Posts
There's a reason why mine has never gone up for sale.

·
Registered
633 Posts
I did that with a Ducati once. Sold it to a guy in California and he paid for it. He had a little trouble arranging shipping, which let it sit there where I could see it for too long. I called him up and offered to buy it back, and we did the deed. Man, I loved that bike!

·
Registered
633 Posts
I did that with a Ducati once. Sold it to a guy in California and he paid for it. He had a little trouble arranging shipping, which let it sit there where I could see it for too long. I called him up and offered to buy it back, and we did the deed. Man, I loved that bike!

·
F.O.T.M. - MAY 2014!!!
6,250 Posts
I have toyed with the idea of selling mine, only to buy another one. So its kind of like whats the point?

·
Premium Member
3,944 Posts
you have to keep aleast one to keep the legend going. you will be sorry if you let it go, they are a pain in the ass sometimes but well worth it.

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
Didn't sell mine, I stripped it.. But peices still live on in my new bronco..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts