Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,538 Posts
wow. an admin barely has the required post count :wacko
You have been around here long enough to know what and why he has the low post count. I'm kind of suprised you would even make a comment like that.

So.....someone with 43 posts is not an existing member ? Thats elitist, not to mention cowardly. Simple.
Agreed. And i believe if this site turned off VIEWING of FS forums for folks with under 75 posts, they would hurt the seller as well as newer members who would like to buy something from them.
It isn't going to change so you guys might as well give it a rest. That is the way the new rule is.

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,961 Posts
You have been around here long enough to know what and why he has the low post count. I'm kind of suprised you would even make a comment like that.

It isn't going to change so you guys might as well give it a rest. That is the way the new rule is.
yeah I know, I just wanted to throw the comment in. Whats done is done :beer

·
Registered
88 Posts
Sure thing, it's done allright. The irony is that in case no one noticed, Ford stopped making FSB's in 1996. Every year that goes by, more and more FSB's are dying and no longer wheeling. Without replacements, the pool of potential and existing members shrinks each year. One would think we would do everything to promote our interest and make easiest for members to buy/sell/swap. Instead, we have to go overboard with self imposed authority on a forum.

With this "rule" it becomes easier to go via the local pick and pull or even craigslist.

OK, so fine. The rules are the rules. 'Nuff said.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I am also a new user of this site, and like BigBroncoLuvr said some parts are hard to come by, since mine is a 79 I joined this site to search for parts and to read the tech writ ups.I know the rules are not going to change, but I feel like the newer guys are being punished because we haven't posted 75 posts. There is alot of good info here I just think it sucks that certain sections are blocked to new users.I was able to atleast view the adds and had a lead on some parts I wanted but not now.I think we should atleast be able to view the stuff and PM the sellers. This is just my opinion, which some of you probably don't care to hear, but I said it anyway.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Ya know some people really f**k it up for all of us on the forums who really dont post up much
we read alot & learn alot from all of you who do post, for me i was looking to buy front & rear
bumpers & rock sliders from Hefty, now i cant even get on the vendor forums :-(
it dont seem right that i have to have 75 post to look at whats on sell !
well thats my 2cents worth..

thanks, broncoiam1984

·
Registered
463 Posts
Ya know some people really f**k it up for all of us on the forums who really dont post up much
we read alot & learn alot from all of you who do post, for me i was looking to buy front & rear
bumpers & rock sliders from Hefty, now i cant even get on the vendor forums :-(

thanks, broncoiam1984
Jusr PM hefty if you would like to buy his products.

·
Premium Member
8,518 Posts

thanks, broncoiam1984
What are you talking about?

You don't even have to have an account to see whats forsale, you just can't post something forsale.

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
What are you talking about?

You don't even have to have an account to see whats forsale, you just can't post something forsale.
You can not see the For Sale or Buy forum no more if you do not have the 75 post count. FULLSIZE changed it,:thumbup

·
Premium Member
12,538 Posts
As of right now there is an error in the settings, nobody can see the for sale section.

When it is all setup properly only members with 75 posts or more will be able to see that area of the forum.

·
gone fish'n
23,567 Posts
We know the classified are not able to be seen by anyone. The big guy is working on it, someone will update this thread when they are working again.

41 - 60 of 65 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.