Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I have looked all over the haynes manual for my year bronco, which is a 1995, and cannot find the fuel pmp wiring. I need it because instead of ruuning new wire and switch to my inline pump, I am going to use the existing switch and power wire. The reason for that is I am switching my truck to carb because I have done drastic aftermarket changes to my engine and cannot run off a ford computer with a chip, I have not tried custom tuning, but I am tired of throwing money into a fuel injected pit.:thumbup

·
Super Moderator
26,319 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Lincoln Navigator
1,513 Posts
my '94 EVTM shows the power wire from the Inertia Switch to the FPM is Pink/Black.

·
Registered
‘90 EB Full Custom build -Mega Truck Bogger
612 Posts
I modified my fuel circuit several times since my bronk was butchered with a 460 efi upgrade before I bought it...my hot wire is red from under the dash to the pump...my fuel pump relay is green and has a different color hot wire (yellow to green with a yellow stripe).....down near the pedals was a cutoff switch that I removed from my truck..thats wear it went from green and yellow to red

·
Super Moderator
26,319 Posts
I don't know why the thumbnail Link didn't open up in my previous reply... the other thumbnail diagrams by Seabronco did though

1 - 7 of 7 Posts