13,163 Posts
That cage doesnt look too nice.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ToddACimer said:
That cage doesnt look too nice.

I don't think it has a bad engine like stated, I just don't think she knows dick about an engine.

says #8 is bad compression at 160 pounds. Sounds pretty good to me? What are the rest of the cylinders, 200?

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
The location says Westminster... Not to far.. I asked her what the reverse is... We'll see what she says..

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
keep me informed. Wish I had the space to put it, bad as it sounds, I'd strip it of it's e4od and sell off the rest, anyone wanna go halves in a parts truck? We'll keep it at your place :)

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
That's why I asked her what her reserve is. I could use a lot off that truck.. (hood, fenders, and other misc crap to make our bronco all super sweet.) an E40D is pretty costly, so depending on what she wants for it I might go in 1/2's with you and store it here, strip it and get rid of it. .

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
and screw the wheels.. maybe they'll go down on the price if we switch em. :)

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sounds good man, I mostly need that damn e4od trans, assuming that's what it has.

has she got back to you? enough of us need this where we should work this out for sure. Get back in touch with me tomorrow spectre and we'll talk

·
Registered
333 Posts
i can chip in some money also, i am interested on the lift kit and also the front pre-runner bumper and fog lights.

·
user title
2,211 Posts
I wonder how much modification the cage would need to make it work in a 92-96. I would put some triangulation in...but I'd be interested if you guys get it. But we'd have to look into shipping via Forward Air.

:beer
Bill

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
She said her reserve is at $1,500. The auction is up to $710 right now with 8 hours to go.

I think we might be able to get this thing for 1k, but everyone has to be willing to put in money.. I don't want to buy a bronco for that much when I don't need that much money in parts. I don't have the time or space to part out a vehicle right now. :(

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i'll go in on it, IF it has an e4od. we may have to wait for the auction to end, then offer her a grand.

if it can be done at someone elses house, I'm in. let me know guys

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
I sent an email asking about the tranny..

I would like some things off of it as well, but I think Dr. Dirty and I want some of the same things..

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Spectre said:
I sent an email asking about the tranny..

I would like some things off of it as well, but I think Dr. Dirty and I want some of the same things..

well, it ended for $800, and she sounds desperate to sell.

Let me know what she says about the tranny. Sounds like enough of us so cal folk need stuff to make a parts car truck worth it if we have the place to put it. Usually I have a spot for a parts car/truck, but my damn mustang is taking so long to finish I don't have the space right now :(

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
The tranny is the E40D.

I just asked her what she would sell it off ebay for..

We'll have to see what everyone wants.. I don't think someone who just needs a couple of pieces should pay a whole lot of money ya know?

Dirty.. I believe the interior door panels are black.. If they are I would want those.. I think my neighbor would want the window switches.. We don't need the doors themselves.. I think I'd want the hood.. (ours came from a junk yard and a nice clean straight one would be sweet) Also you just want the tub? body only? No frame or chassis? I'm sure we can strip it down and then just cut up the frame to throw it away.. My wife might even be interested in the diamond plate, but not sure..

·
Registered
333 Posts
Do you guys know if superlift made a 3" lift kit? or do you guys think is the 4" kit?
Spectre, can you ask her that question for me?

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
Superlift made 1" 2" 4" and 6" kits.. I believe that kit is the 4"

1 - 20 of 316 Posts