Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOLD

I have a Dana 60 Front axle out of a 88 Ford f350 single rear wheel. The axle is high pinion with kingpins. It is complete, with dual piston brakes, steering linkage, track bar, and etc. This axle is in great running condition. This dana 60 is way under priced for the condition. Just pressure washed and painted it with a rust preventive paint. Great for your SAS project. The only thing missing is the hub selection dials (the red ford ones), cheap and easy fix. Email me if your interested.:rockon SALE PENDING

BOM: 610305 1
Email: [email protected]

Moderator: Please close out previous thread. New updated info.

·
Former owner of Shadofax
17,026 Posts
I don't know now Mike, I just want it gone. I can't remember your offer, PM me your offer for the 1/2 ton gear if you want. I need cash also with the deal.
Boy, I'd pay $600 in a second, but I looked up Aurora, IL, and you're about 900 miles from me. At 14mpg that would be about $255 gas each way. It's just too bad there is no one close to grab this, I'm sure it's nothing with the axle, you just don't seem to have any local buyers. Sheesh, if I were in Ill. anywhere this would be a great deal.

·
Registered
3,825 Posts
All the peeps that wine about not being able to find a cheap d60 and here one is!! And its a kingpin!!! If you were within a couple hour drive I would buy it!! Ever come down this way for any reason??? Non the less, free bump for a GREAT DEAL!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.