Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just figured I'd share this with y'all, since you're pretty much like family, I finally made it big time at my company, well not really. Got an office on the river now with a nice view. Not bad at all. Now watch when it comes time to talk about raises they'll say what else do want, we just gave you an office..

View of the river from my window.

·
USAF Veteran
2,975 Posts
looks good, but i prefer to not have an office. i'd rather be working in a truck or outside.

·
Super Moderator
14,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Actually, I work for an IT company in Jax, FL..I've been really fortunate with this job, its turned out to be a good oppty. No Mike, not yet, maybe one day I'll get there, then it will be $$$$. This is good for me right now..Nothing wrong with working in a truck or being outside trucker, I did that for a few years. Max, I'm going to take a wild guess from your comment that you're a Dallas fan??:thumbup

·
Registered
748 Posts
jermil01 said:
Max, I'm going to take a wild guess from your comment that you're a Dallas fan??:thumbup
Well, actually I probably shouldn't have said anything, cause I don't watch much of pro football anymore. But I was thinking a proud Dixie boy like yourself would like a southern team instead of the Eagles. Afterall Florida does have three pro football teams:shrug . Not many Dallas fans down here in Houston...we got Dallas Cowboy stuff in for the holiday season just for added sales at the store I work for, well we had to send it back cause it won't sell. Everybody likes the Houston Texans down here...:brownbag

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
This southern boy's ALWAYS been a Raiders fan...even when the played the "arena shuffle" (they're always Oakland to me)!!!

Niiiiice office Jer....What brought this on???:shrug (retorical question...you can explain next time we talk)..is your work number different?? (just answer yes or no) If so I'll call ya tonight on your cell for the new one!! Congrats man!!!:beer

·
Super Moderator
14,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Max said:
Well, actually I probably shouldn't have said anything, cause I don't watch much of pro football anymore. But I was thinking a proud Dixie boy like yourself would like a southern team instead of the Eagles. Afterall Florida does have three pro football teams:shrug . Not many Dallas fans down here in Houston...we got Dallas Cowboy stuff in for the holiday season just for added sales at the store I work for, well we had to send it back cause it won't sell. Everybody likes the Houston Texans down here...:brownbag
Yeah, I'm originally from Philly, so my line is northerner by birth, southerner by the grace of God...or something like that. I can't stand the Jags, never liked them and never will. Hell I go to the games just to cheer for whoever is playing against them. I grew up an Eagles fan so I just never stopped liking them I guess.

·
Registered
409 Posts
That is one of the most beautiful sites I have seen in a long time. Thanks for sharing.

·
Super Moderator
14,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
littleone said:
That is one of the most beautiful sites I have seen in a long time. Thanks for sharing.
My pleasure LO, glad I could be of service.:thumbup

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,708 Posts
jermil01.....Nice pics of the office....Hope you can gets some work done!!!!!!hehehehe:rockon :cool: :cool: :) :toothless :chili: :chili:

Allcruisen :imp :usa

·
Super Moderator
14,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
94 XLT BRONCO said:
YES.... EAGLES BABY :rockon

Congrats !!! Nice office. Hell must be tough not to just sit there and stare out the window with that view!!!!
Yeah, it is tough, but I have my computer facing the door, so that way I'm not tempted to just "stare" ..

bnkrtstk, I've been down here for going on 13 years. I grew up in South Philly, two blocks off of 9th Street. Actually right near 7th and Washington.

Thanks Oscar and Allcruisen, I'm enjoying it.

:thumbup

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
jermil01 said:
Yeah, it is tough, but I have my computer facing the door, so that way I'm not tempted to just "stare" ..

bnkrtstk, I've been down here for going on 13 years. I grew up in South Philly, two blocks off of 9th Street. Actually right near 7th and Washington.

Thanks Oscar and Allcruisen, I'm enjoying it.

:thumbup
Nice upgrade Jer. My moms family all lives in PA, Actually jut north of philly. Buckstown, Bensalem, Langhornce? All within an hour or so of center city. Everyone rags on PA, But ive spent alot of time there and it really is a nice place.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts