1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
yup you are going to have your hands full, and corey is going to go crazy

·
Zombie Hunter
13,681 Posts
So in about 14 or so years we need to start the "Help my daughter is dating and i want to kill the sumbitch she is dating" thread.

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Bronco Rob said:
So in about 14 or so years we need to start the "Help my daughter is dating and i want to kill the sumbitch she is dating" thread.
Heh. I'm THERE, too. My older daughter turns 20 in May.....I haven't even MET half of her boyfriends...she says I'll scare 'em off or something...

·
Administrator
22,843 Posts
peteyg said:
Heh. I'm THERE, too. My older daughter turns 20 in May.....I haven't even MET half of her boyfriends...she says I'll scare 'em off or something...
I like the "or something"...my daughters about to turn 10 and I am no where looking forward to her dating.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
peteyg said:

no duh DAD! i didnt let my father meet corey until we were like 2 years into the relationship. it helped that my daddy was in Germany. but either way now im 21 married with a baby. the first meeting between my dad and my now husband was not nice my dad slammed the door on corey. my mother took care of that situation. that night corey slept in my bedroom in my bed and my father just had to deal with it. :) give the girls some slack. we always end up with men that have similar traits to our daddy. :) trust me! my husband has the attitude of my father and the will of my father and the intelligance of my father. and if you ask my mom the looks of my brother.

Calisa1969--hunny your really in trouble you have a redhead. :)

but with my daughter Chevi. you get a mother like me who is very open and whatnot and that spells trouble when she gets older. at east ill know she can handle men. we are starting martial arts soon. she will then be my little cap. fighter. (brazillian martial arts) butif she gets any of my genes as far as looks go....ghetto booty and a big chest. ill need to keep her locked up. Corey has already started bulking up :)

·
Zombie Hunter
13,681 Posts
peteyg said:
What's really a b!tch is i am still kind of involved in the dating scene.....most parents love me to death, as do most of their families, and then in the end, they end up leaving anyway, they all leave.

So when my daughter starts dating, if i like the kid, i am gonna pretend i don't so my daughter doesn't get that "eeew Dad likes him" attitude and dump his poor ass.

·
Not a dude
1,547 Posts
Bronco Rob said:
What's really a b!tch is i am still kind of involved in the dating scene.....most parents love me to death, as do most of their families, and then in the end, they end up leaving anyway, they all leave.

So when my daughter starts dating, if i like the kid, i am gonna pretend i don't so my daughter doesn't get that "eeew Dad likes him" attitude and dump his poor ass.
That's smart... The boys I dated that my parents actually approved of didn't last too long. lol

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
my dad to this day doesent care for my husband but he respects him for everything he is doing. he could have left when i got preg. god knows our wedding wasent for 6 months he could have called it off. but no! he stuck it out put up with me (i was not a nice fat woman carrying child) and then when things got tough and we were facing alot of rough times he signed his life and freedom away to provide for me and our daughter. and thats why my father respects him. the only person in my WHOLE family that liked him before the army was my mother. it was socially unacceptible for someone who comes from the background i come from to date a southern man with at the time seemed like so road to follow add on top of that he was 19 and i was 15 when we started dating. :) we caused some waves in the family ocean. my father calls me the poster child for finding the wrong boy and turning him into the right man. but honestly he did it on his own i just stood behind him the whooe way through. :) i hope chevi and the rest of the baby girls out there can do the same...find him and keep him. i told everyone on day 3 of my relationship that he was the one i was going to marry (at 15 mind you) and noone believe me. you gotta believe em.

·
Zombie Hunter
13,681 Posts
Okay we need a support group, this is really starting to bother me......I will cover the "Firearms for scare tactics" end of the support group, somebody else will need to cover "mental help" because i am not sane.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
haha. i can do mental support. :) give ya the daughter of MAJOR DAD point of view :) can ya handle it?

no matter what we do they are all going to grow up and date boys and play with boys and eventaully marry boys. some might do this with girls as well. nothing wrong with that. again we all have to be supportive.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
37,136 Posts
Muuhhaaahahahaahaaaaa!

Meet the boy that's gonna break all yer little girls hearts! :goodfinge

Attachments

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
37,136 Posts
armywifey4life said: