1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
But what does mine say?
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
470 Posts
Ricer heaven, heh! What a bunch of fags!

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,890 Posts
what a dip-sh!t!

·
Registered
156 Posts
NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! NOT THE JETTA!!!
LOL

Darn strait it serves those guys right You know if it was two broncos we would Call the guy a tard and laugh it off.

Of course thered be nuthin but a scratch or two and we probably wouldnt be street racing (of course a type R sticker does seem quite tempting)

Matt--

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
If it was a Bronco not only would I call him a dumbass...I might hunt him down...you know call stupidity officialy in season! :enforce

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
douchebag ... all I could hear was "oh god...oh god ..................oh god" and I had to turn it off............... now liitle dumboy won't have a car anymore ... and maybe if we are lucky hid daddy will slap him around a little .. hahaha

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
wow, stupidity at its finest, i hate when people have fast cars but cant drive, that irritates me more than anything, that kid simply couldnt drive, dumbass

wes

·
Are those REAL?!?!
1,702 Posts
Now that was funny... too bad he didn't do himself in, then we could put him in for a Darwin Award... All I'd wanna say to him is:

YOU!!!!! Out of the gene pool!!!! :twak

:wacko :histerica :rebelflag

If it was Bronco's... well... I'd have to agree with Blaze... it's hunin' season...

·
Registered
6,101 Posts
haha now thats funny, "OMG DUDE THE JETTA, ITS TOTALLY RUINED!" ive seen trail damage 10X worse than that. Im glad that jetta got hit out of all those stupid cars the jetta is the one I hate the most.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Marauder said:
haha now thats funny, "OMG DUDE THE JETTA, ITS TOTALLY RUINED!" ive seen trail damage 10X worse than that. Im glad that jetta got hit out of all those stupid cars the jetta is the one I hate the most.
I'd have to disagree. VW puts some excellent engineering into their cars. How about the "Type-R" that doesnt even exist in the US? Unless the kid that owns that yellow heap imported it from Japan (unlikely), it isnt Type-R...

I get a kick out of kids thinking a sticker means something is authentic.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I like how dude was driving in a straight line and then lost control during his 3 second rev and burnout, crossed the street, up over a hill and then into the Jetta. I'd hate to see the guy try to take a corner or deal with something really challenging...like rain.

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
8,689 Posts
Jaxboro said:
I like how dude was driving in a straight line and then lost control during his 3 second rev and burnout, crossed the street, up over a hill and then into the Jetta. I'd hate to see the guy try to take a corner or deal with something really challenging...like rain.
:histerica

At first, i thought he was just making a left turn....then i thought, wait, hes gonna jump that cur-HOLY CRAP!
What a dumbass :twak

·
CheeseBurger Milkshake!!
3,760 Posts
I don't understand how he lost control of the car, it didn't fishtail, he wasn't going very fast........the car didn't do anything dramatic whatsoever. He needs to go back to drivers ed, or ride a bicycle. It's disturbing that idiots like that are allowed to drive.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts