Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
What is it? I just got a blocked message from my work. You may want to put a NSF on it to save everyone else from possibly having it reported.

MM

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
No need to get rude. Regardless if the pic is sfw or not, if it is hosted on a site that his prohibited people will get a flag. And some people have this reported to their managers. It doesn't matter to our company if it was a safe pic or not, what they care about is their software designed to prevent workers from looking at naughty stuff at work caught someone look at a website that fit the softwares criteria. So, if you have the slightest concern that the pic, or site, might be nsf, just put that up so we can avoid it till we get home. I don't think that's too much to ask.

MM

·
Registered
529 Posts
SMOOTH said:
No need to get rude. Regardless if the pic is sfw or not, if it is hosted on a site that his prohibited people will get a flag. And some people have this reported to their managers. It doesn't matter to our company if it was a safe pic or not, what they care about is their software designed to prevent workers from looking at naughty stuff at work caught someone look at a website that fit the softwares criteria. So, if you have the slightest concern that the pic, or site, might be nsf, just put that up so we can avoid it till we get home. I don't think that's too much to ask.

MM
Wasn't meaning to come accross rude...I was just pointing out why your servers at work caught it, and pointing out to the original poster of this message that it's beacuse of where it's hosted that it's generating a flag...not the actual content.

I don't want anyone getting in trouble over these kinds of things..again sorry if I came across rude:thumbup

My first reponse was to the original message not to yourself...I just re-read the thread and could see how it was misleading.

Sorry

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
Understood. Simple mistake on both our parts.:beer

MM

·
Premium Member
10,513 Posts
please ALWAYS mark a post with a flag of NWS or something :shrug

for work as well as the kids some of us have on our laps

·
OUCH!!
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sorry guys I was not thinking. I usally reamber to do it

:banghead :banghead :banghead

·
Hmmm....
1,382 Posts
man, someone gave me one of those things one time and i fell for it totally, i halfway did on that one.

A year ago was my first one and i ran halfway across my house, i am very skiddish, and it sux ass:cry

1 - 15 of 15 Posts