Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let you know that I finally stopped into Hooze 4x4 in Ham Lake today to get some lug nuts. Pretty nice little place. Picked up two McGard lug nuts for about #3.79/ea. While I was there, checked on prices for a 60" Hi-Lift Jack ($92) and some tires. Little on the expensive side, but found they only charge $10/tire for balancing:thumbup and $20/tire for mounting (I'll do myself).

If I remember correctly, here's the following prices for a 36x12.50x15:
SX - $217
TSL - $186
TSL Radial - $204

They also had a wide selection of tires, shocks, and tow straps available to look at on the floor. Small place, but if you're in the area, you should definitely check it out. It's off of Hwy 65, east side, across from the boat dealer (used to be Rapid Sports, not sure anymore).

·
Registered
65 Posts
hooze

Hey is that place right behind like a brown house with some bigass dogs? And do they have fullsize chevy's in the back?

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not behind anything, right off the highway. They do have a fenced in area behind the shop, but I couldn't see in there.

If you want to check out their website, it's www.hooze4x4.com

I've got them checking on some Superlift SuperRunner steering tie rod ends. The prices seemed a little high, so they're also looking into seeing what else would work with it for cheaper. So far, I'm digging this place!:thumbup

1 - 5 of 5 Posts