Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife was trying to think of a theme for our sons room, and I decided to do a car and truck theme. I knew I wanted to do something personal and handmade to add to the room so I made him a monster truck to hang on the wall thats about 3'x4' that I cut out of a sheet of plywood and painted it up and hung on his wall. Figured you all would like it being it s a monster truck. I wanted to make it a Bronco but didnt want to give up the stacks with the flames coming out of them. Check it out and tell me what you think.

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=image&file=IMG_4339.jpg

·
Registered
561 Posts
Man, I love it!! I wish I had my room with a huge red x on it!! :thumbup

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm thinking of doing a hot rod , probably a 69 firebird since its the car I'm working on, for the other side of the room, so I dont have any blank walls.

·
Chaos is coming!!
515 Posts
Looks great....nice job with the painting.

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Looks great, very professional.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Very Very cool! Nice job on the artwork! Good to see some peeps are raising thier kids right! :thumbup :thumbup

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,927 Posts
Wow! That's really cool. Did you freehand it or use some kinda blown up pattern?

I should do something like that with the race car for my brother and his baby.

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
looks great

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I was actually drawing out my own monster bronco to put in the room, but we were at Target and I found a onesie with that monster truck on it, and I liked it alot. I actually used a Artograph projector that we used to use when we made and sold holiday decorations. I love to do stuff like this, just hope the little tyke appreciates it all.

scheki, I actually thought about the led idea when I was planning it out.

I think this would look good on the opposite wall.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.