Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Finally got SAS'd
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for anybody that has tried Chinaman gultch. Any pictures, stories ect would be helpfull. Also can a bronco with 4" lift 35"s and front and rear lockers make it up. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
I'm sure you could make it. I've never done it yet but will try this summer. For info and pics go to www.colorado4x4.org and look around as lots of heep guys do chinamans. Go look over there since 4x4trails.net doesn't have anything about it.

·
TTB Hater of course
3,099 Posts
83rustbucket said:
Also can a bronco with 4" lift 35"s and front and rear lockers make it up. Thanks for the info.
Easily. I ran it in '00 with 33's and a rear locker only. The hardest part (then) was finding the entrance, and it's easy to get lost back in there. I dunno if we did the whole trail..........I mean it's cool but I don't see why it's so popular.... the Denver crowd is always hitting this trail. Also the new Carnage Canyon branches off of this somewhere.........probably not something you wanna try.

No pics left, too long ago. Dustball might be able to dig some up.

G

·
Been there done that. A stock jeep made it......... I got one fender slightly in a tight spot. Otherwise no problem.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts