Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out and ran chinamans gulch yesterday with a group from cfw.... We had some casualties for the day though . 1 grand cherokee had death wobble and basicly shook itsself apart almost to woodland park.. 1 TJ that a kid just bought used had the motor let loose right at antero he got strapped into buena vista they found parts cam sensor. And cought us right at the rock garden only to destroy his ultra tough D35 rear,..And finally jeremys 78 blazer ripped its frame in about 4 pieces at the steering box on the way out of the trail.... As for the bronco minus the tranny gremlins while driving in town. It performed flawlessly on the trail made it through the squeeze without incident ...also scared the poop out of my passanger with an incrediblt 4-4.5 foot rear wheel stand that I drove through coming down the mogul hill just before where the loop comes back into the trail was the second in group to even attempt that line and after everydody saw that I was the last as well lol ... Ran over the rock garden without assisttance.. Was the first rig to successfully take the center line at whale rock followed by 3-4 more who made it out of about 15 .. She did get hung on the same place as last time on the stairs but I almost expected that just backed off though.. I did run the far left line between the tree and the wall to get through there though there though... All and all a great day and you all should be proud I took no winching or straps this time lol... Ill post up some pics later

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
nice pics......

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
so many jeeps......:barf

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I agree but ill wheel with everybody plus i like to go out there and show those jeep guys what a fullsize rig can do

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What you don't invite the rest of us
Looks like you had a good time even with carnage
Matt.. i went out with the Colorado Four Wheelers a c/s based club i belong too.. www.coloradofourwheelers.org ... i was the only FSB in attendance...last time i mentioned something about a chinamans run with the club and the fsb guys we ended up with about 30 rigs out there and ended up splitting into3-4 groups... but dont frett buddy i know a few club guys are planning on running agian soon and ill let everybody know...and i would even make a trip out there with all the fsb fellas agian if we could get something going on here

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Is it just me or is that a really steep hill to not be wearing a seatbelt and standing up in the back of a bronco?:twak

Dude:doh0715: Thats a flippin Blazer:smilie_slap
LOL.

And who says they were driving at that point? Maybe he unbuckled to stand up and check out the Bronco. :thumbup

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That's a blazer for sure and the whole group was stopped watching me take that line .. A few were contiplating taking my libe but after seeibg me stand it on end everyone else chickened out

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
Dude:doh0715: Thats a flippin Blazer:smilie_slap
Oh man I can't believe I did that.... :banghead And after looking at the picture again, there is no driver.... Oh well...:whiteflag

1 - 15 of 15 Posts