Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
12,086 Posts
Same idea I have for Kris' Bronco, hopefully this summer. Here's a picture of an 80-86 white Bronco on a trailer, that's topless and doorless.

Have you thought about about how you're going to seal it, and latch it? My first thought was, to get all the parts for a 67-75 blazer, but I think those use wing nuts... I want cam latches

· Registered
12,086 Posts
That's the same kind of question you ask, when people ask about adding a bulkhead behind their front seats - several people tell them to just buy a pickup - I've done it in the past, myself. So what that it's been done, just because it might not be anything you'd do to your own vehicle, doesn't mean it's a bad idea for someone else

I, for one, am insterested in being kept posted about aikidoka's ideas and progress about it. Still being unclear about how to seal it at the cab, I'm thinking about ordering an LMC catalog, for the Blazers, and seeing if they sell any of the parts I'd need

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.