Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
OOPS GIVE A DAMN IS BROKE
8,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
christmas puppies

ok my camera sucks so as soon as i have pictures i will post them

for those who know i have a rotti, a wienner dog and a mexican rat dog well, looks like the wienner dog is daddy :brownbag so just wanted to share this with ya'll. i know its a few days early but hey there here

·
Sneaky Ba$tard
2,982 Posts
I think the real question is who's the momma?? The weenerwielers might be worth seeing..........Congrats---Fog

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
So the wieener dog nailed the rot??? Daayyum! Ya got get pics posted of this one..... :shocked

P.S. Congrats on the addition to the family. :beer

·
8,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no no no, no pictures of the wienner dog nailing the rot but as soonas i use up the rest of the film i will post pictures :thumbup

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
davids78bronco said:
noo... I don't want to see pictures of the weiner dog nailing the rott
:goodfinge
Nail..ED not nail..ING Past tence :twak I wanna see the results...:toothless

·
8,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bronkzilla said:
so who boinked who?

ok for those who are joining us late ( again ) one more time the wienner dog nailed the rotti :banghead

so far a few look like the wienner dog and a few have very strong rotti markings, but time will tell whats what

·
huh
7,195 Posts
gearrat said:
ok my camera sucks so as soon as i have pictures i will post them

for those who know i have a rotti, a wienner dog and a mexican rat dog well, looks like the wienner dog is daddy :brownbag so just wanted to share this with ya'll. i know its a few days early but hey there here
gearrat said:
ok for those who are joining us late ( again ) one more time the wienner dog nailed the rotti :banghead
you said you have a rotti, a weiner dog and a mexican rat dog.
you said the weiner dog is a daddy..
that means that either the mexican rat dog or the rotti had the puppies. :lowblow

what im basically trying to say is, GET SOME PICTURES of those freaks of nature.... :santa :wacko :toothless fedex one to me..

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,558 Posts
a weiner dog boinked a rotti, OMG :shocked next on Ripley's believe it or not, we take you out to sunny Arizona for the first glimpse of the 9 foot long rotti, we now take you back to your regularly scheduled program

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,558 Posts
so where doe the mexican rat dog fit in to this, is he getting any? :toothless this week on jerry springer we take you to sunny arizona...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts