·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats on everyone's list for this year?

·
TTB Hater of course
3,100 Posts
Die grinder, right angle die grinder, 1/2 air drill, cut-off tool, good set of pry bars.

Give me time, I'll think of more

·
OUCH!!
1,044 Posts
4.56 gears, edelbrock headers, new computer, and new digital camera, and if I am cool enough (also depends on my commision check)a big screen in my bed room:thumbup

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,564 Posts
Blaze said:
A million blow jobs and a dollar...
is that a better order? :toothless :goodfinge

I'd like..
37" MTRs, my EB running, and $2 ... :D

·
Premium Member
6,783 Posts
Posi in Rear, 35s,Warn winch would be nice, roll bar, gears, 4:10 preferred. Maintenence on Beast, the usual stuff,,

Oh yeah, and of course a few hummers on the way to the trail.

·
Yeeeeehaw Y'all!
2,038 Posts
................a new transmission. Anyone got a good (built?) AOD for an 88? :banghead

·
Offical FSB Map Maker
3,033 Posts
welder
tube bender
winch
rock sliders
Bronkzilla's prerunner bumper
Eagle Alloy 589 15x10
BFG 33's
notcher
more air tools
CB
GPS
Laptop for GPS
Hella Offroad lights

oh and the $$ Blaze was talking about to get all this stuff......:toothless :toothless

I am actually hopeing for $$$ to purchase a new set of BFG 33's or 35's..........or a digital video camera....

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
8,515 Posts
Id like to get a f250 or f350 to use as a daily driver/tow rig, (preferrably 92-96) so i can go alot bigger with my bronco....mine is barely street legal as it is, once i get it built up the way i want it, itll never pass inspection (damn nj!)

·
Premium Member
10,513 Posts
Miketnf150 said:
welder
tube bender
winch
rock sliders
notcher
Hella Offroad lights
that works for me .. I will get the welder by year end and make bumpers and sliders as well as tie my cage into my frame behind the cockpit seats .. weld panels over all my rust holes for a finished job

now I will add .. a 'temp' garage (metal framing and tarp 20'x11') so I can work on my shit once and for all all hours of the night since it is the only time I have to myself anymore.. will be getting this week hopefully :thumbup

Bedliner for the entire interior

1 - 18 of 18 Posts