Votes: 20 64.5%
  • Chrome

Votes: 11 35.5%
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
FSM Lifetime
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there FSB Nation, so I'm about to bte the bullet on some badass TCM GLX Projector headlights but I can't decide if I want chrome or smoked, so I wanted your opinion.

What looks better, Chrome or Smoked? Personally I'm leaning to the smoked set.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Smoked.

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,191 Posts
just to be different...i'm gonna say the chrome :D
and because i am exercising my right of free speech......you're WRONG! :goodfinge

smoked. :toothless

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,191 Posts
ass :goodfinge

·
FSB's Dirty Jersian
3,578 Posts
Chrome.

Smoked is going to look goofy aftermarket on a truck. Next you'll be wanting a big wing and 18s!!

·
U jelly of my
3,204 Posts
I love the diagonal headlights in those chops....

smoked might look OK since you have a black truck, but I'm a fan of my chrome...

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
I'm not sure I could tell the difference without pictures for a side by side comparison ....lol lol.....any chance there...:doh0715:........?

Good Luck ~ :thumbup

·
FSM Lifetime
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I made a couple Higher Quality photojobs... After this I'm really considering the chrome.

I really wanted smoked at first too... but I think on the actual truck it looks kinda weird. Another of Karts sweet truck

I think if I went chrome but kept the stock yellow part down below it would look pretty sick. I'm pretty sure this is what the smoked would look like, and i definitely prefer chrome

·
U jelly of my
3,204 Posts
you'd have to do the corners to,you can't just have the smoked headlights and stock corners... Chrome headlights with the stock turn signals and corners looks good, so if you want to keep the amber up front I suggest you do it that way....

1 - 20 of 35 Posts