Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How yall doin, Im from El Paso, Tx. This is the first time I post anything, even though I joined about 7 months ago. I have a 96 xl stock bronc w/ 31's and a flowmaster and k&n filter. not much to her but it's my dream car. I have loved broncos since I was a young buck and finally got one about five yrs ago. Rite now i'm pricing lifts, I think im gonna go with the 4" pro comp stage 2 lift. I'll try to post some pics. you know the whole b4 and after thing. well glad to be part FSB and hope to give and get some usefull tips.

·
No prepuce on my -
1,167 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wonder if anybody has read this post, besides the couple of guys who welcomed me 10 years ago! So it took 10 years to finally get my baby lifted!!! I wanted to post some before and after pics, but the site doesn't let me do it. Says pic is too big.

·
Super Moderator
26,292 Posts
Yo monch,
735 have viewed your introduction.
See http://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/19-suggestions-feedback-site-help/6204-how-post-pictures.html

jackhart suggested www.irfanview.com
"free image resizer. download, use, enjoy."

For any Bronco questions or to post pics, it's better to post in Noobie Bronco Tech Questions. Flame free zone. This will get more attention and you can build up your post count to get into other sections such as Bronco and Ford Parts/Accessories (75 posts required to view).
If you can't post in Noobie section, PM me. Our database took a dump on 10 May

Was cruise control, if equipped recall work completed by dealership? Call dealer & have VIN ready.
"Summary: ON CERTAIN PICKUP TRUCKS, PASSENGER VEHICLES, SPORT UTILITY VEHICLES, AND MOTOR HOMES CHASSIS, THE SPEED CONTROL DEACTIVATION SWITCH MAY, UNDER CERTAIN CONDITIONS, LEAK INTERNALLY AND THEN OVERHEAT, SMOKE, OR BURN. THIS COULD RESULT IN AN UNDERHOOD FIRE."
To confirm current status, use this guide by jowens1126 @ http://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum...ruise-control-recalls-repair.html#post6530073

Here are some 96 Bronco related Links for you;
96 Bronco-F-Series Workshop Manual (PARTIAL) via 1996 Bronco/F-Series Workshop Manual

96 Bronco Owners Guide by Hiller Ford @ http://redirect.viglink.com/?format...ww.hillerford.com/resource_l...d/96bronco.pdf

96 Bronco Dealer Brochure @ 1996 Ford Bronco Technical Info picture | SuperMotors.net

Free registration for some wiring diagrams (partial, 86 through 96) and Technical Service Bulletins, (80 through 96) same as by [email protected] BBB Industries- Premium Alternators, Starters, Power Steering Products | TSB's & Wiring Diagrams

⊙ [BSee our Full-Size of the Month (F.O.T.M.) & Full-Size of the Year (F.O.T.Y.) Contests:
There is a 60 day waiting period before you can vote or be nominated for the newest Full-Size of the Month (F.O.T.M.) contest. See pictures & build info of each Bronco nominated! Purchasing the FSM upgrade does not wave the 60 day waiting period. Contests will be held in JANUARY, MARCH, MAY, JULY, and SEPTEMBER. Each month in-between will be used for nominating contestants to run in the following Month.
You will get ideas by those competing.
Then get ready for the Full-Size of the Year (F.O.T.Y.)!
See my signature.
Also see the prizes! They are awesome as compared to other sites' "contests"!
[/B]:
Al

Reactions: monch

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sweet, thanks for the info. I'll give got suggestions a shot. Thanks again, and glad to be back.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts