Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know they shut down the bypasses at cleghorn but I wanna do some wheeling dammit. I got the SAS done:toothless, and she looks lonely now. So it doesnt have to be cleghorn but I wanna go somewhere, maybe 1st or 2nd weekend of august. Give you guys time to get the time off etc...

Azusa is my first choice but the water is still too high so lets figure something out
:thumbup

·
Registered
9,895 Posts
They didn't shut all the by passes down.. Just some of them.

·
Registered
9,895 Posts
I really need to finish this project so I can wheel this bastard..

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
all i've got to do is come up with $200 to register my 77 and I'm ready to wheel

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Since you have done a SAS why do you want to run the bypasses?
the trail is a fire road, the bypasses are the hard black diamond shit, well used to be. before they covered and blocked it...........:banghead

·
Registered
9,895 Posts
The bypasses were never legal roads to take.. Those were just roads people made themselves..

The ones that remain open will be getting actual road #'s

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ya I thought the same thing about the bypasses but was quickly corrected. I wanna do some of the black diamond chit yo!!! :goodfinge

·
JEEP CREEP
2,503 Posts
i was talking to my jeep buddy we wanna go run john bull. maybe we could get a bunch of people together to run that. whos done it before how hard is the trail?

·
Registered
9,895 Posts
John bull sounds fun.. I know Scott (Toy Keeper) has gone through it.. I'm sure Tim and Tony have.. Hopefully some of them will chime in.

·
JEEP CREEP
2,503 Posts
Cool I just need to get a new radiator first. The little 2 core one I got just doesn't cut it. Then I'll be good to go.

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Cool I just need to get a new radiator first. The little 2 core one I got just doesn't cut it. Then I'll be good to go.
I may be able to get you a pretty good one for kinda cheap, hit me up. you still got my # right, the only thing is youd have to pick it up out here, or maybe I could bring it to you on sat.

·
Registered
9,895 Posts
Make him come to you at my place on Saturday.. Then he can truly experience the awesome! =)

·
JEEP CREEP
2,503 Posts
Just ordered an all aluminum 4 core radiator from redneck renagade( Jeff) at ca truck salvage. Going to pick it up tomorrow

1 - 20 of 103 Posts