Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Where is it coming from? Does it always happen, or just when warm or cold?

·
Convicted Drunk Dialer
2,521 Posts
Want to give a little more vague description?

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
I'ma bet it's your pads on your front brakes clicking. Lose your rattle clip?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
4 life I think you hit the nail on the head. Sound is definitley coming from a wheel, and when I brake it goes away.

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
4 life I think you hit the nail on the head. Sound is definitley coming from a wheel, and when I brake it goes away.
Yeah, you lost a rattle clip. Happens.

Hit a dealership or online for Motorcraft parts. They're the only parts I use for brakes now. Can't go wrong with OEM for stuff like brakes... one of the most critical systems on your truck.

·
Registered
224 Posts
did you check your tires for small animals :)

It amazed me to see what a difference having those little silly clips made :) I asked Advance Auto about em and the guy tried to tell me they were just used to hold the pad into place while putting it back on the wheel.

I opened the book and showed him what they did...he still wanted to argue that I didn't need em.

I looked him in the eye and said, "well...I don't NEED to be married...but at this point, with 4 kids, it's cheaper to keep her" :)

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
did you check your tires for small animals :)

It amazed me to see what a difference having those little silly clips made :) I asked Advance Auto about em and the guy tried to tell me they were just used to hold the pad into place while putting it back on the wheel.

I opened the book and showed him what they did...he still wanted to argue that I didn't need em.

I looked him in the eye and said, "well...I don't NEED to be married...but at this point, with 4 kids, it's cheaper to keep her" :)
:histerica

1 - 15 of 15 Posts