Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
yes
1,769 Posts
I am planning on heading out to the Cliffs on Monday Sept 1 with my Jeep. Any one want to come along?:beer
I was just there on Saturday...Its dry, They haven't had much rain down there at all...Why a Monday? Move it to a sat or sun and I'd go. Actually i know some people that are going out to badlands that weekend if ya wanna go...

·
is hazardous to others
1,658 Posts
i'd like to be able to go sometime, but my pickup will not pass the inspection.. my wheelbase is around 145 inches.. website said a 110" max. Wheel base strictly enforced. so i'm out...

·
Registered
229 Posts
I've been thinking about going, but I get married on the 6th and I probably better behave and lay low before the wedding. No sense in breaking something or myself and cause any hard feelings after we get married. Call me a loser, I know, it sucks.

·
yes
1,769 Posts
i'd like to be able to go sometime, but my pickup will not pass the inspection.. my wheelbase is around 145 inches.. website said a 110" max. Wheel base strictly enforced. so i'm out...
:histerica

They dont inspect shit. The only way they may say somthin is if one of their guys is out driving around other wise you just go into the office and fill ou the papers and they give you a wrist band now. $6 for passenger and $22 for driver

·
is hazardous to others
1,658 Posts
:histerica

They dont inspect shit. The only way they may say somthin is if one of their guys is out driving around other wise you just go into the office and fill ou the papers and they give you a wrist band now. $6 for passenger and $22 for driver
i was just going by what the website said.. i think before i drive all the way down there i will email them first. just to be on the safe side.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.