Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm in clovis this week for work. anyone want to grab a beer? i'm working on Cannon AFB this week, staying at the Hampton in clovis.............would love to meet some SouthWest members.............

shoot me a txt or call 3028246698

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
i'm in clovis this week for work. anyone want to grab a beer? i'm working on Cannon AFB this week, staying at the Hampton in clovis.............would love to meet some SouthWest members.............

shoot me a txt or call 3028246698
:thumbup...Howdy....we're glad you're here working on base....there are alot of projects going on out at Cannon for the (desert) war effort. I'm in Albuquerque, only about 4 hours drive from Clovis, and Albuq. has beer here. But if someone from FSB is closer maybe they can meet you.:rockon

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:thumbup...Howdy....we're glad you're here working on base....there are alot of projects going on out at Cannon for the (desert) war effort. I'm in Albuquerque, only about 4 hours drive from Clovis, and Albuq. has beer here. But if someone from FSB is closer maybe they can meet you.:rockon
i flew into Albuquerque and am flying out of there Friday, but don't think it's that great of an idea to drive 4 hrs drink beer and drive 4 hrs.....

you could come down here.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts